Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Media:[Pics][Vids] *updated daily*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MaryJane-MyName, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 MaryJane-MyName, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    I smoke weed a few times a day, I figured I would just snap a few pics with my iPhone, make a few vids with my camera, and edit on my mac just to test my skills, no vid yet, if you want to see the first vid search the threads haha

for real time updates follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stonermedia

enjoy, let me know what you think

Attached Files:

2. baaaah, drop that pack of filters and grab a pack of crush....you'll thank me later.

Nice pictures though.

3. various pics from previous sessions, enjoy...

Attached Files:

4. nice man. you seem like a college students aha. I know ill be burning alot once im in college in the fall.

5. yea, I am a college student haha. just pics from different smoking sesh's I've had, nothing special

6. just a few more various pics, I'll be taking some of tonight's sesh

Attached Files:

7. ohh, you crazy kids.

8. Do you know Jackie Moon?:rolleyes:

Nice collection of stems. :smoke:

9. ewwwwww camel turukish silver FTW ;)

10. Diggin the mask dooooooooooooooooood:eek:

11. AMEN brotha, I'm a HUGE fan of silvers, I was just feenin for something new

12. Just about to have one ahhhhh... i tried the filters before but they are overwhelmingly strong...

13. made a sweet purcase today, got it for a steal too... Lux Mini 4 arm tree perc, dome splash garud 18.8mm diffused downstem.... been devirginizing her all day haha

Attached Files:

14. that's one of my buddy's, he's actually part of the forums: Kroovy

15. Right on dude, either way it's fucking awesome, lol.

16. hey i saw ur from flint too... you bought that lux in flint??? where at paradise?

17. Naw man, Paradise doesnt sell nice bongs like Lux I went to a headshop in East Lansing called OZ really nice glass and a really cute shop attendant. haggled the girl down to $210 but good luck doing that... I had to lay it on thick hahaha

18. [ame=http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/mr_speedball/?action=view&current=Movie4.flv][​IMG][/ame]

Milk vid from this afternoon, lighter wouldnt stay lit in first take, just wait for a bit... couldnt find matches

19. sick lux

screw the camel filters, screw the crushes, screw the silvers, its all about turkish golds:D

20. damn dude, those are sweet too, but they're so similar to silvers... Camel in general is a good brand of Cigarette. only thing better is a parliament haha