Stoner Kit

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ErdayToker, May 15, 2013.

1. So, kinda buzzed right now.. Here's my idea/question

I'm moving downstairs where I'll be able to smoke freely then, I'm going to get a box for all my stoner items.. What should be in the box so far here's what I got.

Lighter
    Grinder
    Weed
    Iso 70% alcohol
    Pipe/Toking Utensils
    Mints 
    Visine 
    Colonge

What else should there be?

2. Papers if your into that, maybe small snacks, a lil fun high kinda book, and a laser pointer. Always have laser pointer when your high, so fun

3. rubix cube, or some scrap paper and pens. maybe some nude mags if you get to toke in private :ey:

4. #4 Deleted member 639984, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2021
    -

5. A pocket pussy, a can of redbull, couple condoms and possibly a blunt wrap, don't forget a paperclip.

6. Hand sanitizer since you seem to be worried about smell.

7. Always have a extra lighter

8. Buy a small can of lighter butane $4 or so. then make sure the lighters you buy are refillable with a hole in the bottom or something.  you save a pretty good amount of money on lighters this way

9. Salt, to put in your piece with the alcohol for cleaning. Works wonders

60% of the time, it works every time.

10. Small digital scale.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 stoots420, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    my mom bought me this metal box that locks n has a handle and is filled in with foam that forms around the items within. she bought it specifically for that purpose hahahah
    heres a pic, sorry its shitty quality.
    [​IMG]

its got both my pipes, my cologne, visine, grinder, pill bottle, frajos, blunt packer/bowl clearer(metal poking utensil lol), utility knife, and of course lighter haha
    i used to be able to fit my bong in there as well but i rearranged shit haha

i dont even use it anymore though. i have a little fanny pack thing that i put all those items in so now its portable haha.
    I call it "The Mouch" (Marijuana Pouch.....i was really high lol)

12. #12 Akademicks, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Dude, can you ask her where she bought it? That will come in handy in college.

13. i believe they sell them at walmart lol ill look online hold on

14. Papers, rolling machine,

15. hahaha good to know man! glad i cud help! i may even end up purchasing one myself when i go off to college as well haha

16. in mine i have all my glass, lighter, grinder,baggies,hemp wick

17. Good idea man. I need to finally throw a bag together because i'm always the guy that forgets shit when we go out to smoke.

18. #20 Saill, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    you got the basic items.. what i used to do was get a gatorade bottle and make a bowl out of that with a socket or a bowl. throw that in a glass jar filled 85% with cotton balls so when you close the lid the lid is touching against the top of the bowl (am i making sense?... so that when you shake the jar the bowl doesn't clank around, just silent) and then i would just make waterfalls out of any size gatorade bottles. this was the smartest idea i came up with..

i used to roll around with a gatorade and the bowl in the jar somewhere in my trunk, and then when i stop at a park or something quickly poke a hole on the bottom of the bottle, then just grab my bowl and boom you have a waterfall to go (assuming you have water)

i know this is less of a home set up and more of a to-go thing but i jsut thought it's a good thing to add to your basic kit