Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Jobs, What do you guys do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FitStoner, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys, what do you guys do for jobs? Any cool chill stoner jobs? I have my own company outside the us then I been doing for a few years and moving back to the states and want a normal job.

Like theres my first class jobs I gonna apply at. Apple, electronics stores, etc etc but then jobs that I could fall back on if they don't work.

Food places? Maybe a mall?

2. Dick....Sucking :cool:.

3. I have always worked in the food industry but at the current time I work at a bakery, and am going to school for business so I can eventually open a place of my own.

4. Lol PILLER THE BAKER :eek::eek: That's cool man sounds like you got it good.

5. I work at michaels and they didnt even ask about drugs, let alone set me up for a drug test... That was in march when i got it... I had my uncle get me the job help me get it though (my uncle is a manager at another michaels and knows the manager at the one i wprk at)

6. I work at KFC.

7. i work at CHeBA hut. its sick. everyone there is high, weed references everywhere, food is fuckin great.

8. i'm a cupcake connoisseur. i have the best job ever

9. Whats that i don't live in us none of theses places where I live.

10. I work on an oil rig. It's dirty, bad work but it pays phenominal and I only have to work for half a year.

11. I work at a Starbucks. Its a pretty good stoner job. Lots of down time, lots of delicious munchies and caffeine, and coworkers are typically cool.

12. Thats by far the worst stoner job ever......Cool you work for half the year but I couldn't do that high.
    That's cool I love caffine and being high it like doubble fucks you. :hello: I gonna try something like that or a DONUTS SHOP!!!:eek::eek:

13. I have the best stoner job. I work valet at a private country club in a rich ass city. These ppl are loaded. On an average nite, say 10-15 cars, ill make 100-150 easy, just in tips, plus $8 hourly. On a busy nite, say 50 up to 300 cars, I can make over $350 400 just tips. Love my job

14. Yeah man theres a big rich people mall where i am moving to all the big famous people come there and shop I could apply to valet there good idea!!

15. I get paid millions of dollars to have sex with the victoria's secret models before each show. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I make it by.

16. im a waiter at the moment until i move onto better things when i graduate from school hopefully

17. We have delicious toasted subs. Everything about cheba hut is weed related right down to the names of the food for example my favorite is a blunt white widow which is a footlong chicken bacon ranch. google it.

18. I would/could never go to my job high, but its hard to say no to 100 of these a year on top of my salary. I don't get tested or anything so it's all good :)

19. That sounds absolutely fantastic! :hello: Especially since you get to drive top of the line vehicles.

How did you score that position???
    I imagine appearance is very important.

I've got like four speeding tickets, and I'm only 20...:eek:
    Did they check your record?

20. I make money online but I am also in school.

I make like $10 online which is pretty cool everyday :D