Stoner Invention Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by normac, Jun 7, 2014.

1. So gc, what are any of your stoner ideas that you have invented or thought up while stoned? would be cool to make a GC joint invention between several of us. lets try and get some ideas going and build upon others ideas!

my idea is still not complete but is based around the idea of a multi purpose tool, that has a lighter, with a roll of hemp, and a stoker that all fold into a small compact shape

2. Everything good has already been invented.  I guess I would make a knock off sublimator that retails for $350.  :p
    View attachment 135534
    Love ya Enrico!

Good plan financially. there might be 12-20$ worth of parts in a vaporizer. Biggest rip off in weed history.

4. Well maybe a pax, but not a sub, yea they are overpriced, but there isn't much on the market that compares.  Plus Enrico(inventor/owner) isn't not allowed to promote his product!  We must do it for him!!

5. push button receive kush

6. the sub could be an alright idea, you could even redesign it into a better size. The hard bit would be sourcing all of the parts for the initial build, and testing part. Sell onwards at $120 and with around a $50 investment into each one you will make a bibt of $$$. Just need a little bit of money upfront to cover all of the costs of trial and error until it has been perfected.

7. Like I would give someone the opportunity to steal my revolutionary new smoking device.

8. #8 dankness420, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    ^ I would let someone steal my idea so I could afford a 'sub'
    Ya but I would want high quality TI, glass, and accurate dials.

9. #9 TakeAHit04, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    I swear when I first started smoking heavily, one of my friend created the first bowl asher. He had put a nail in the middle of a gatorade cap and when the bowl was ashed, he would put the bowl down on the nail going into the bowl and ashed it like that. I've never seen a bowl asher before at a smoke shop before until probably a year later after my friend made that. When we saw it in a smoke shop we even said to each other that we should have invented that. That was the closest we got to actually inventing something lol.