Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner in doubt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dobbob, Jul 12, 2012.

1. im stashing my weed in a survival knife will it stay potent and not go dry until the end of this month so i can smoke with my freind

2. Well mj should really be in an airtight mason jar, in a cool dark place to keep its potency, it will probably be pretty dry and burn a bit harsh by the end of the month after sitting in your knife, lol. But sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do.

3. its pritty well air tight i realy dont want to waste any of this one bowl and your falling out of the sky its awsome i want to share it with my friend is there any thing i can do to keep it as potent as it is now

4. Bro just get a pill container and put it in there.... The spot I used to hide my weed in was in a pill bottle in a pocket of a hoody on the back of my door... All the way through highschool. Or if you don't have a pill jar just a ziploc and be sure to get all the air out of it, that's going to keep it fresher than a fucking knife.

5. take a non-sealing sammich bag. corner the ganj, tie it tight, and cut the extra. put in knife until usage