Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Idea...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Jul 2, 2009.

1. So I was looking at my plant as I was tokin my bong as usual and I had an idea that sounds pretty cool to me. Could I get my plant high? I think it would be cool if I could get a mj plant high hahaha. What would happen if you took a tiger bloom solution and a needle and injected some tiger bloom in to the leaf steams....wouldnt that be like injecting something into a human? Well im pretty baked right now so I hope you guys understand what I am describing here and my journey. Thank you for reading this mans....peace and stoned.

2. You're an idiot.

3. Would that be cannibalism?

PS: Pot has no receptors for cannabis as far as I know.

4. Congradulations, you're a fuckin dumbass

5. Put down the bong son.

6. Please, stop smoking marijuana..

7. Sticky

/thread

8. idk try it on your plant.

i extreamly don't think its not gonna work.:smoke:

9. Has anyone seen the 2nd Scary Movie? LOL
    "TAKE IT TOO THE HEAD< TAKE IT TOO THE HEAD!"
    I think thats what would happen :smoking:

10. #11 rodvman, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    :laughing:

edit:posting in legedendary thread

11. No i was stoned when I thought about it man...its like the stem on the leaf or the main stem is like the vain in a human so I thought if I injected some tiger bloom in one of the stems it would help it to not only grow but it would get it high from all those chemicals being injected all at once....idk, i was stoned and I know it sounds stupid, but we all have thought of stupid shit when we are high so calling me an idiot, retard, dumbass, is just hypocritical of some of you guys.

12. dude give it a try, see what happens? They told Edison he was rediculous for trying to make lightbulbs work, but guess what? That sob did it and now we have ultra fast comps

13. just don't get your plant hooked on H...it'll be like fuck you i dont feel like growing

14. Bahahahahahahahahahaha
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time.
    This thread just made my day.

15. I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I mean...come on.

16. So all you haters responding here can honstly tell me that you have never come up with an idea that sounded awesome to you high and seems dumb to a sober person? I can tell you, if you tell me you havent done this, i'de tell you your full of shit.

17. ...Why the fuck would marijuana need to get high off MARIJUANA?

Would you ask god if he wanted to meet god?

18. yo, it's not that we haven't thought of stupid shit, its just that we enjoy the fuck outta making fun of other peoples stupid shit.