Stoner idea

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 7SXVI, Dec 8, 2015.

1. So I was thinking what if someone made a chillium/pipe where the smoke traveled through a tube so it acts like a perc.

Picture this with clear glass and slightly longer.
    [​IMG]
    Red is the bowl
    Yellow is the clear tube
    Green is the mouthpiece

I apologize if this is already a thing but this just seems like a great idea.

2. Impossible to clean with a poker but damn... that would be sweet

3. Look up the principles behind the calabash pipe. This reminded me of that, it's a traditional tobacco pipe, some would call it a 'sherlock'
    But in my experience, a pipe with a larger volume creates stale hits and they just aren't great for everyday smoking. Maybe if you're smoking ganja as a sacrament every once in a while. I reserve my biggest pipe for those occasions, the good ol natural perc with 1.5 gram bowl named Darryl :)

4. Yeah, the smoke would just stale

5. i don't think its nearly long enough to cause the hit to become stale. it isn't like its going through feet of tubing or something. i bet it would work if you could get the logistics of the actual build in order.

6. maybe if you had like a glass shell sort of like a clam but clear and you could open the shell and the yellow line (tube that smokes travels through) were cut in half so its air tight when the clam (shell) is shut and make it so you can add cold water around tubes with some food colouring or something ? thatd be dope , lol

7. That'd be a bitch to DIY.. love the idea though, could be nice and compact but without the hot smoke you get with small pieces