Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner hobbies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Need more shit to do. Going to start long boarding. Any other ideas?

2. I find cooking fun to do when I'm high.

Haha me and my friend made french fries and fried chicken yesterday :p.

3. Anything creative is fun high. Start a daily journal, those are amazing. I had one for three years and I could literally track my life. Learn an instrument! Any kind, just pick one up and go with it. Rubiks cubes are fun. Birdwatching, insect identification, exploring, hiking. Surfing? Play some board games! Take up wood working. Build stuff!

4. make a garden in your backyard

5. I make hand crafted peace wood pipes. And I'm usually high when im doing it. They're pretty fresh honestly, cause i take my time, make each one unique. I'm still working on trying to get more in some head shops around my area gonna try for hempfest central in lake city probably.

6. I love shooting at the range. I've gone to the range a couple times blitzed out of my mind and I gotta say it was quite exhilarating.

7. video games man :smoke:

8. try growing your own! it is rewarding in so many different ways lol

9. parkour, has to be indica dominant.

10. [quote name='"MysticJay"']I love shooting at the range. I've gone to the range a couple times blitzed out of my mind and I gotta say it was quite exhilarating.[/quote]

I like shooting too but i find being sober and smoking once done is a safer alternative, thats just me though, i blazed once and thought i was good, once i got home i noticed my gun had jammed and it was actually still loaded with more than 6 rounds... Deadly mistake if you ask me, never again will i blaze before shooting

Edit: i always use proper firearm handling technique but that day i was way too stoned, not worth it!

11. I'm a swimmer and I gotta say that swimming is awesome when blazed. When your lungs get used to it you'll also be able to take much, much larger hits :p

12. I like doing photography when I'm stoned. Photoshop too. But when I get stoned at home I usually find little things to fix while listening to music.

13. Word! Nothing like getting high when your already high

14. Model railroading. Shipping bong tokes back and forth with the bros :smoke:

15. I second this :D

16. I love whittling when high, although slightly dangerous to your fingers its a great stress reliever. Skateboarding skiin and hockey are fun to.
    tinker with shit is hella fun to. Go find something broken a take it completely apart.. Then do something else with all the parts

17. Learn to play an instrument! Making music is my favorite thing to do baked