Stoner Hippies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cmoney93, May 13, 2014.

1. Is it normal that I'm a stoner who doesn't embrace the "tie-dye toting, peace loving" image?
    Im all about getting high, just not broadcasting it. After all, it's still illegal in my state and you can serve time for it. 

That being said, is it me or are all of the stoner girls I've met hippies too? Where are you non-hippie stoners?!
    do they even exist? 

2. Sup.

Non hippie chick who smokes right here.

3. Well while Im not concerned with people knowing I smoke, and I have two pairs of tie dye shorts I love to death, and all about long hair, Im certainly not a hippie, in that Im not anti-violence. I dont promote it, but I recognize it is sometimes the only course of action.

i have referred to myself as a New Hippie though....

4. If you were to post more you'd know none of us have dreadlocks and sits around all days in sandals wear ing tye dye shirts ...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. wow i feel like a bitch in this thread with only a 1000 posts.  

6. maybe I'm just a dumb college kid

7. My girlfriend is a non hippie stoner. They are somewhat rare but they are out there. I lucked out I guess...she is definitely a keeper. We don't advertise that we smoke either, it's kind of our little secret. It's damn nice having someone that likes to smoke as much as I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum