Stoner Guy Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by infinityplus1, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Ok so there's a stoner girl appreciation thread, but what about the guys?

Stoner guys are the best kind. :D
    They're funny, and charming, and a little bit quirky. They have great taste in music and movies, and they always smell like sweet marijuana. They have their own kinda style that's simple, but comfy.
    They know how to have a good time and are eager to smoke up their girls. Not to mention they roll some pretty damn good joints and blunts. :smoking:

To all the stoner guys out there, thank you for being you.​

2. I walk into the party I ain't got no ice on, but I got the best weed you've seen in your life dawg'

3. While I'm not dating a stoner guy, I want to show my appreciation for them! Some of my best friends are my stoner guy friends. They're always so chill and open minded.

Stoner guys, keep being you!

4. I'm a complete stoner guy.

But i can't roll a good joint :(

Other than that I say Man/Dude 5 times a sentence, jam out to pink floyd, and always down to smoke someone out :D

5. #5 Mairuzu, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    I can't remember the last time I hung out with someone who doesn't smoke...

6. Thank you. :D

Most of my female friends have pretty much disowned me since I started smoking bud about a month ago so it's nice to feel appreciated by some females.

7. why thank you =D proud to be a stoner guy hahaha

8. Damn I can't remember the last time I smoked with someone

Where are all you stoner chicks at? :(

I can't seem to find myself one, then again I don't really look like the stoner type so idk if that plays a role.

9. true stoners don't mess around with joints, at least that's what i tell myself, i hate the thought of even thinking about rolling a joint, i never found the patience or saw the importance of such a feature.

BUT... my friend left a joint in my car the other day and after picking up my mom from work, that was a nice quick smoke for the ride back. i may need to practice? :confused:

10. Finally a thread for me :D much love girly girl + rep :love:

11. +1 to me

12. I love stoner guys! Hell yeah! Can't see myself dating someone who doesn't smoke weed. It is a big part of my life and if I would date someone who didn't smoke....I know it would eventually bother him....and that would bother me....therefore I don't bother :p luckily my man smokes more than me. Hehe, with a last name like his it would be weird if he didn't! Oh and extra brownie points if he rolls and shrooms (occasionally) :D

13. you girls really shouldn't be looking for 'closet' drug addicts, you don't need a substance or an individual to bring yourself happiness, just enjoy life and embrace every lifestyle and culture for their values, not dependance/enslavement to any substance or emotions.

14. I've dated only one stoner guy and it turned out really bad because he also used to be a coke addict and I'm pretty sure he was half homo.
    But I'm not gonna let that experience affect my view on dating other stoner guys. I wanna try dating another one again, one that basically only smokes weed, and isn't gay.

15. well im proud to be a stoner guy :wave:

16. You deserve it gents!

That just about sums it up :D

17. I appreciate my male stoners..

18. stoner fag here. hehe.

monkeybaby lets go smoke some chronic!

19. It's nice to know where not shunted by girls. I smoke my weed on white paper and I get high and am damn proud of being a stoner.

20. Bless you stoner boys. You're some of the finest out there.

Nothing better than a guy who likes to relax with a nice joint, blunt, bowl, bong, bubbler...need I say more? From the demeanor to the great music and movie choices, to interesting conversation..I'd MUCH rather be with a toker than someone who abstains.

And nothing is sexier than a guy pulling out his nug jug and saying, "No babe, I got this bowl."

Official panty dropper right there.