Stoner Greeting Cards (anti-marijuana)

Discussion in 'General' started by BabyToker, Feb 16, 2006.

1. can you say p-r-o-p-o-g-a-n-d-a?

2. hehe they are pretty funny :laughing:

3. What a lame site. I can't even view the things because it thinks I don't have Flash, which I do and it's working on the other flash shit on their site.

Oh well.

4. +1

Freevibe is retarded. If you're free to have any vibe you want, then let us vibe to our weed.

5. we should make a mock site of freevibe...with info on the pos. of the drugs, and the effects, and such. and how MJ should be legal, and then mock anti-marijuana post cards, rofl. i dunno. :smoke:

6. we should make a mock site of freevibe...with info on the pos. of the drugs, and the effects, and such. and how MJ should be legal, and then mock anti-marijuana post cards, rofl. i dunno. :smoke:

7. babytoker,
    why do you have the words 'ugly girl' under your name above your avatar pic? i've seen pics of you and you're not ugly at all.

personally, i consider ipack to be a very lucky guy.

8. agreed :hello:

9. Uh.. thats what they are telling people? If anyone ever finds my weed it will be a bag with fat nice nugs.. what would they tink they were?

gray? eww

10. use that line from freevibe on a cop if he ever finds your buds.

11. oooh shit dude...i thought the exact same thing...

12. ..Don't even get me started with those ABOVE THE INFLUENCE Commericals,lol both WACK but i sure do get a good laugh seeing those..

~1~

13. "Marijuana channels money to some very bad people."

Thats funny.

14. i wish that i could get all of those little fuckers from the freevibe and above the influence commercials and lock them all in a concentration camp style gas chamber.

i'd wait a few minutes so they go good and scared and then release the gas. (it wouldn't be nerve gas or anything, it would be a helluva lot of marijuana smoke).

i would have a loudspeaker installed in the gas chamber and i'd be yelling at them over it. i would tell them about how their lives are going to be destroyed now that they've smoked mj.

after they got high, and calmed down, i would turn on strobe lights and hang a disco ball from the ceiling and turn on some dmb, ccr, and tom petty and have a party.

than they could all see why weed isn't bad.

15. They should be used by potheads...so perfect

just write some happy stoner greeding countering the card

funny stupid shit done stoned... eating peanutbutter outta the jar only to realize you only had it out to slather on the apple you just cut in half

so retarded yet so funny and they did most of the graphic work on your lil heartfelt stoner card :)

edit - dude above me - lol oh yeah you could make it like saw II pretend some mdma is what counteracts the evil weed smoke they just inhaled

open another door and herd them into some giant rave fulla godless healthens having male/female gay sex on top of oversized full print bibles with a few doing water sport just to spice up the page color :D

me thinks you'd deprogram them right quick this way..within minutes they'd be dancing on the bibles to

16. hahahaha, thats fucking awesome.

at first when i began to read your post i thought you were planing to kill all the pussy freevibers, but then you force them to get stoned. lol, thats great... and btw i to am stoned, so this is very amusing to me.

But really though, stoners and users of mary jane for whatever reason alike, need to wake up and realize what these internet and TV ads sponsered by freevibe and ATI really mean. they are nothing more than the last desperate attempt to win the war on drugs; the mass public knows the true facts about marijuana now: it is safe and useful. furthermore the laws which keep weed out of our hands at the same time ruthlessly oppresss society by inexplicable measures. the marijuana laws waste the taxpayer's money and congress' time. why is it that it is OK for a pot dealer to be throw into prison while the serial rapist is put on parole to make room him? because the people who have more money say it's OK. capital grade A bullshit. so, at least 70% of the population knows and believes that marijuana is safe and should be leagalized. but you see, that is not the problem, we need to take the war on drugs to them. just because the people who want to keep marijuana illegal have more money than us, dosn't mean we don't stand a chance in legalizing it. therefore in order to put an end to the pointless war on drugs, we must find a means of overcoming it in a non-econimical way. sorry if none of that made sense, but i am ripped off my ass.

17. My favorite part- "Most teens don't even know that marijuana use can hurt their grades and SAT scores."

That's such bullshit...i had a 3.95 (of 4.0 scale) GPA in high school and i smoked nearly everyday.

Plus, in the hallucinagin section....
    "Hallucinogens affect your brain. Hallucinogens alter how the brain perceives time, reality, and the environment around you. They also affect the way you move, react to situations, think, hear, and see. This may make you think that you're hearing voices, seeing images, and feeling things that don't exist."

That's what makes 'em fun!!