Stoner girls/dudes vs non-stoner girls/dudes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IFarmSuperWeed, Dec 14, 2012.

1. If I was good with girls and I could woo the one of my choice I would choose a stoner girl because I think we will have more in common.

If you could woo anyone would you choose a stoner or a non-stoner?

2. I'd choose stoner guy. Just because I think he'd be just as chill as me.

3. As long as they do not smoke cigarettes.

4. Exactly

5. This is why Im a proud non-cigarette smoker.

6. I don't even enjoy spiffs

7. I have smoked for years but none of my exes smoked. They would try to make me quit, preach ridiculous propaganda at me and I've been dumped before "because I do drugs." So definitely a stoner, or a non-stoner who better not care if I do!

8. My girl is a stoner girl love it that way. I would have a hard time being with someone these days that doesn't smoke. Sounds shallow but it always ends up the topic of much arguing. Just so much easier and more fun having my stoner wifey.

9. Dude, you're a stoner who married a stoner. You're as lucky as a dude who finds a bag of weed

10. Yea man couldn't be happier. Usually a packed bong or blunt sitting waiting for me when i get home from work, love her to death. And she rolls blunts like a CHAMP! Mmmm can't wait to get home lol

11. Sweet, -note to self: remember to test potential wives rolling skills before proposing-

12. maybe a non smoker that way i can show her how to smoke :)

13. Stones Girls are much more sexy then non Stones Girls i think i speak for the Whole GC Forum <3

14. Oh god man its the best! Roll over in the morning and its "baby...roll a blunt" every morning. Rolling skills definitely a win!

15. I'd love to find a girl to smoke with and play xbox and shit lol

16. Xbox and weed addiction, dude your kids will not be fed

I know weed is no addictive but I wanted to sound dramatic

17. Truth lol when the couchlock sets in its hard enough to make food for the two of us. Gonna be a little more difficult when we add kids to the picture lol

18. My wife dont smoke at all and we have loads in common. I dont think it would make a difference to me if she did although i would proberly hide my jar. :p

19. My gf loves weed, i corrupted her ha