Stoner girls are the best

Discussion in 'General' started by Yourlocalphantom, May 1, 2016.

1. I am a medical marijuana patient in my state but it seems so hard to find a cool chick to burn with,frustrating

• Like Like x 1
  2. smoke GOOD smelling dank in public places and wear a winnie the pooh sweatshirt...

...it'll work man!

that bears a mofukkin pussy magnet!

• Like Like x 5
  3. and or buy a mini goat walk dat negga on a leash...

...bitches CANT ignore/dislike you then dawg!

• Like Like x 5
  4. #4 IRON-EYES, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016

5. Yeah ik. I miss high school

• Like Like x 4
  6. First off you have to consider that there are more male stoners than female. I found an interesting article on it but am too stoned to figure it out. Out of all the times I'm at the dispensary I've only seen 3 other females.

• Like Like x 1
    1. I know it is tough I rarely see females at the dispensary I never even dated a stoner chick

• Like Like x 1
  7. They're out there, my girl is the only girl I've met toeveryday wake n bake. I locked that's shit down fast

• Like Like x 9
  8. Good for you bro

• Like Like x 1
  9. LOL I am going to lock that s*** down to

• Like Like x 2
  10. All you need is a good supply of buds and she'll stick around long enough for you to make a move haha

11. That's why you gotta find a pretty girl to take out on a date with a gift card your mom gave you two birthdays ago. Then she will come back to your house and realize you have a lot in common and bam. Stoner girl for your future.

Or go on social media and type up an "ad" styled post about searching for a friend with benefits. True story lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. Now that I think of it, every time I reup it is mostly guys in the shop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's true.. pretty girls that are stoners are rare like The White Buffalo

14. i turned my best friend into a girl stoner

• Like Like x 2
  15. Awesome!!

16. ya I was always a stoner in highschool she was never big on it. A few years ago though I got her to try some of my homegrown buds and she liked it. Fast forward she went from getting white girl wasted every weekend to getting stoned every day.

I consider it a huge improvement and so does she it's a win win in general.

17. I only date stoner girls. It's kind of a prerequisite... anything else is a pain in the ass.

• Like Like x 4
  18. I'm a stoner girl lol have been since I was 13.

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 5