Stoner girlfriends are awesome!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"LaMoufetta"']I just wanna find a cool female friend to burn with, as a female that grows this can be hard, so many women claim to smoke ,but after a bowl they are done :( and i'm very disapointed lmfao

I can't date guys who don't smoke weed, do most of the women u guys date smoke weed? do u prefer women who burn and grow or women that don't?[/quote]

I want the same thing, no girls around me smoke :(((

2. I will be your cool female stoner friend :D yes I actually smoke and not just one bowl :p

3. can we have a burn party?? I have girl friends who smoke but they only smoke when you have a fat stash and they never contribute. after about 6 months that shit gets old real fast. their favorite line? "I'm a girl. I don't pay for weed." well what the hell am I then??

damned mooches...

4. I know where you're coming from, most of my "friends" are like that! Smoke my weed, my smokes, drink my beer every time, but do they ever bring over any them self's? No of course not :mad:! If you got me high once, the next it would be my turn.. or simply we could just match up :):)

5. [​IMG]

"Word .........Dude!":smoke:

6. My last girl friend wasn't a stoner she smoked twice with me but she always gave me shit about it. We had a twisted relationship. Honestly I think stoner chicks are more chill and are easier to get along with.