Stoner Girl Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 1/2 Baked, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I love stoner girls, they are so amazing, they have light attitudes, can appreciate a bag of weed and are hilarious! Its like a stoner guy, except with all the goodness of a woman. :hippie:

I've gone about two or three weeks without smoking and im planning on smoking with this girl this weekend, my tolerance is gonna be as low as Rosanne's tits! im going to fly away! and best of all with a stoner girl.:smoke:

P.S this thread is meant to show our love for stoner girls, and i think there are only about 3 or 4 that post, to the other girls on this board, dont be shy we love you. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #2 Peter Griffin, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I just met a gorgeous stoner girl a little while ago, she is so amazing, has the best attitude, loves weed and knows whats good, and is hilarious! Its like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY]YouTube - Owl City The Saltwater Room[/ame]

Skip to 1:00 if you aren't in the mood for a good song.
    edit: or to 1:45 if you REALLY aren't in the mood for a good song.

3. I love stoner girls, and i hate the stereo-type that all stoner girls are fugly. . .
    the three hottest girls i know are all major potheads :)

4. #4 S4SQU4TCH, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    I've always had a soft spot in my ticker for stoner girls. Awesome creatures!

I wouldn't call my girlfriend a stoner by any means, but she loves to partake with me now and then when she doesn't have an serious commitments on the docket. Best of both worlds! :hello:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. yeah i know what you mean all the girls at my high school were sexy as fuck and prolly 3/4 of em smoked...but there are a lot of fugly ones lol

6. Thats a really good song, lol thats exactly how stoner girls make me feel!

7. Never seems like there are enough stoner girls.

8. aww. i love this song. ^_______^
    i am very appreciative to be a girl and have weed in my life.

this thread is so sweet.
    i'm gonna go load a bowl now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I decided long ago that my priority should be a stoner girl... I'm bad with women, though, and don't know enough to really say anything on their coolness. I would imagine they're a lot like male stoners only... female, which is excellent by itself. :D

10. #10 DV, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
    Woot! Stoner girl I am.
    And I'm pretty sure I make my bf very happy
    that I am one. I'm way too chill for the drama...

and I'm definitely not a fugily one, in fact
    I just got hit on yesterday by a man and girl at
    once.

Boy: "Oh you're a pretty stoner girl...hehe"
    Me: "Well thank you."
    Girl: "But really you are...seriously, I'd do you."
    Me: "That's very sweet of you, can I have that chillum there?"

11. :hello:

12. One of my favorite songs ^_^

Stoner girls are simply the most amazing women on this planet.

I hate those girls that just smoke to be rebels. I prefer those girls that smoke to free their mind.

13. I love stoner girls...

They're like stoner guys, without penises!

:yay:

14. mm i love being a stoner girl :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I gotta find me one of these.

16. I agree with everyone in this thread. The ones who smoke to be rebels are probably my most hated human, it's just...so gross haha. I'm down if they're not pro at smoking as long as they're willing to take the hit instead of "i'm scared" haha, like how can you be scared!?"

17. ik man people are ridiculous..its better then saying you hate smoking then smoking...ik someone who said that like a week ago. she was like "i was sooooooo stoned the other day=)"
    and i go i thought you hated weed she says i do...?

18. I will definitely make a stoner girl my priority! but i do hate the people who smoke just to rebel, or even worse, just to be "cool"

19. W00t we rock :hello::hello:

20. im a girl stoner!!

• Like Like x 1