Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner games

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dave1113, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Lately when I smoke with a group of my close friends we end up makin some pretty off the wall games. Thinking back on most of them now makes me feel border line retarded but at that time they were a blast. Just wanted to see what kind of games anyone else has come up with stoned or has any suggestions for games to play stoned.

I'll post a couple of mine if this tread gets some posts. I just wanna make sure I'm not all alone before I start typin haha.

stay high:smoke:

2. 3 - 2 BONG fall in the snow mmmmmm cold.

3. Sometimes me and my friend have ended up doing a fake fight using stuff that can be used as a weapons - sticks, backpacks, waterpistols or whatever...

..incredibly fun... :) till we're to tired to stay on our feet... :)

4. mario kart 64 on nintendo 64 get high as fuck and play rainbow road

5. I know this is gonna sound weird or even hard to understand but while we are on the topic of games while high...... This is an amazing mind game to play with yourself you can have hours of fun. Here it goes....... what you do is in your mind tell yourself something even say it out loud to yourself for example tell yourself that your sinking deeper and deeper into your seat(of course you will have to be sitting for this to work). You can do this with many different things. Experiment and get back to me it really is so much fun if you get the hang of it, it works for me all the time. Have fun guys!

6. I've sat around and played with nerf guns for hours, while roasting bowls in between.

We even made up rules and shit and there were illegal moves and a line that marked your side. haha it was a blast.

You had to hit the other guy 3 times, but if it skimmed off of him once, it didnt count. any skims after that count as a hit. Head shots count as two. haha i wanna go play now. :hello:

7. haha I like the nerf gun idea and i actually still have some from way back in the day. I might have to check that out.

I did somethin similar to this with the caps of water/gatorade bottles. One day my friend flung/flicked (kinda hard to describe but im sure most of you know what im talking about) a cap at me and when i retaliated i hit my other friend by accient so then he in turn threw one at me. From that point it was all out war and from there it transformed into a game just like you described. It got intense but nerf guns would def. top that.

Also anyone ever heard of a card game called drug dealer...? It's turned into one of my all time favorite games to play stoned. If anyones interested in the rules let me know, its really pretty basic but I again I hate typing haha.

8. c/p right from my other thread:

hmmmm, I was just thinking of smoking games that people could play where no one looses, and everyone is happy, yet there is still a winner. The best I came up with is this:

Everyone who is playing the game comes to the "party" (or wherever you guys meet) and rolls the best joint that they can. Preferably, every person has different rolling paper, the point of this will be apparent later on... Then at the same time, everyone sparks their joint, only one lung full per person, then everyone rotates clockwise (to the left for the illiterate). ONLY ONE LUNG FULL (for those of you who like to horde, and/or take a quick hit before you pass, that is a big no-no). This continues until we hit the roach, now the fun begins. This is also where the different rolling paper comes in handy:

When a joint gets down to being unsmokable (unsmokable as in you can barely hold it with your hand, no roach clip can be used. I <3 my roach clip, but it's not a part of the game) you figure out whose joint it was, and they are now out of the rotation. For ex. A B and C roll joints. B's joint runs out first, the remaining two go between A and C. Now, when there are two left, the joints should be going back and forth between the people who rolled them. When one runs out, the person rolled the longest lasting joint wins.

THE PAYOUT: when the winner is decided (whose joint lasted the longest) everyone BUT the person who won pitches in some dank for one last monster joint (as you can imagine, with 4 or 5 people, this joint will be pretty big). The winner gets to roll the victory joint with the other peoples weed, along with the left over roach weed if they want. They winner gets to light the joint, and then the one joint gets passed around the circle while everyone enjoys themselves.

How 'bout it?

9. the game of paintball is probably the best known thing i think to do high the adrenaline rush is absolutely ridiculous right before the game thinking what your going to do and hoping you dont get shot. The blood pumping feeling is so insane you can hear it in your ears like its a rythm, Anybody else on this site play tournament paintball???

10. If c/p means copy paste then no i didn't copy paste your thread. I'm sorry if you came up with this already but I pretty new here and the only thing I usually read is the growing forums. I just thought it would be good topic.

Sorry, not tryin to steal anyones thunder haha :smoking:

11. he means he copied it from his thread dave, not accusing you dude.

12. My favorite game is Drink till you Puke. It's even more fun when you're stoned.

13. That is a lotta weed man. :smoking:

14. a lot yes, but it sounds awesome. and those who think they have mad rolling skills can compete for the title. I like it. too bad there are only 2 of us in my group that can roll.

15. anyone ever played beer pong stoned. I actually rather play pong so shitfaced that i can't stand up then play stoned cause when I'm stoned i simply cannot throw straight. I swear though it seems like the more drunk you are the easier that game is. But anyway, one time we were gonna play pong after a couple bowls and we ended up making our own version. We had cups in other rooms and we would play the more shit it bounced off of the more cups you had to finish. It ended up bein alotta fun. Highly recommend it. :smoking:

16. I have a friend that actually plays great when stoned. He had just chilled on a blunt. The other team had just gotten double cups for the win and he had a chance to save it by making it two times in a row. And he made them both and won

17. My favorite game is to take a huge hit then see who can run the most laps around the basement or something. VERY fun and we were incredibly high from ghosting nearly every hit.

18. Me and my friends started this crazy pillow fight.

People were whipping pillows like fucking rockets.

Then the dog started to get scared and bark. He tried attacking me so I sat up on the couch.

Then he jumped up on the couch and tried to bite me, so I fell on my ass off the back of the couch.

Felt like a retard :)

19. Hacky sack is fun.

20. At my friend's house, his beer pong table is in this room where there's a little wall in between the first floor ceiling and the second floor balcony that's like a foot tall. if you just toss it in normal, it's one cup. bounce is 2 but you can swat it, a bounce off that section of wall counts as 3, but you can't swat it. Kid wrecks shop. i hate that rule, cause he makes 2 of those shots every game.

My favorite stoned game we ever made up was called "hit the dr pepper can with a hammer." 2 person game. batter's got a hammer (but he can only swing it lefty if he's a righty, righty if he's a lefty), pitcher's got a dr pepper can and a crash helmet (safety first!). the pitcher stands like 10 feet from the batter. he then lobs up the dr pepper can to the batter, who takes his best crack at it. most of the time it'll go spinning weakly in some odd direction, but when you hit the bottom or top of the can square, it'll take off like a rocket. the pitcher then has to catch the can before it hits the ground, and then it's his turn to hit. It's hella fun. We had rules for scoring, but there were too many borderline calls, so we just made it the batter hits until the pitcher catches. it gets intense.