Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner food/food while high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokersunited, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #41 Bronx Finest, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    I can get chopped up teraki chicken for 3 bucks on my block. It's amazinggggg it's good for munchies and the sauce is good for the cotton mouthSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. We have a lot of ice cream lately.

3. #43 syrupgotmeleani, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    a fat ass bowl of captain crunch and some pussy

4. sausage, bacon, egg, cheese on everything bagel

turkey wrap with lettuce, tomato, onion, american cheese, mayonnaise

ramen noodles

chicken fried rice and an egg roll

bagel bites, can't go wrong with those

hot pockets

roast beef with melted provolone on rye bread

5. Mmmm caramel ice cream and red velvet cake poptarts. Any kind of sour candy it just twists your taste buds man.

6. Fucking goddamn krispy kreme doughnuts.

7. Cheerios! Get a box of Cheerios and it'll keep you good for a long time.. Makes it funny cause they can get dry and start to mess with your mind.. Makes you think you're eating sand.. So have something to drink with you

8. For me i like mac and cheese or basically anything that's moist cuz i get cottonmouth like crazy, so anything that's not like chips or something dry like that

9. i hope it's already been said, but fruit is the shit.  helps with cotton mouth and usually sweet if that's your thing.  i like frozen grapes especially.

cereal is another favorite, but i'm sure that comes as no surprise to anyone.

i also like regular, home cooked meals.  i made some grilled chicken, vegetables and biscuits from scratch the other day for dinner and it was delicious.  honestly, this is my favorite category since it actually satisfies the hunger.  only thing that sucks is having to clean the kitchen, but that's not so bad... just getting started.

10. Eat a bowl of cereal with a ton of sugar on it.

11. White cheddar cheese-its. Hands down the one thing I will eat anytime stoned.

12. Red. Velvet. Cake. Poptarts!

13. Doritos and then Ice cream is so tasty

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Publix spicy chicken tenders, gushers, capri sun, or even better sunny D, salt and vinegar chips, papa johns pizza,anything from Mcdonalds, taco bell quesadillas, chocolate chip cookies and pancakes with syrup and butter. And that was just today :D

15. Fucking love peanut butter. Don't even get me started on reeces cups me and my friends would get high and munch on that shit haha.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Peanut butter/jelly banana sandwhiches is my favourite. Sometimes I premake that shit so it's ready to go when i'm done seshing.

17. I was at the store and I made an impulse buy of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts.......omg they are so amazing high.

18. Pb&j grilled cheese. organic granolas with milk and lots of cinnamon. Oreos. Doritos. Baked potato crisps n bbq crisps Guava bread. Doughnuts. apple pie Mmmmmmmmmmmm

19. Craziest combo I have made to date:
    Plain honey chex cereal poured into a bowl Topped with triple chocolate with pb cups