Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner food/food while high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokersunited, Feb 28, 2013.

1. My fav thing to eat while high would also have to be ice cream (brownie moose tracks is pretty damn incredible)... Its also great because it helps the dry mouth symptom...

2. i was at walmart the other day and found they have cheap bacon cheeseburger pizzas in the frozen food section. Gotta say they were pretty fucking good. Just put em in the oven before you start smoking and you'll have some awesome munchies ready :D

3. chicken Parmesan pizza

4. #24 Secretkush, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    [quote name="WorkaholicsGirl" post="18299795" timestamp="1372901351"]french fries dipped in a mixture of blue cheese dressing and sriracha.[/quote] 1373054267697.jpg I hate family guy, but this is so appropriate. I am so making this when I get home.P.S. Workaholics is awesome!Lights. Cameras. Inhale.

5. CEREAL. Satisfies the munchies and cottonmouth at the SAME DAMN TIME. Only problem is you can't just have one bowl of cereal....it ends up being at least half the box lol.

6. Hahaha I agree with Rvgin. I fucking love cereal. Can't stop at just one bowl.

But also, smores french toast  :yummy:  Spread nutella on one slice of bread, marshmallow fluff on the other, combine, dip sandwich on both sides in the mixture and cook it like french toast. 

7. Grilled cheese with peanut butter and jelly.

You will probably need a George Foreman grill.

8. I'll eat ANYTHING while baked (ask my ex haha) but I really like some chicken tenders and fries. That hits the spot 

9. Homecooked food

10. chicken strips, (I dont like fries), doritos, pizza, pasta, chocolate, oreos, ice cream, fresh fruits, peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, CHEESE omg CHEESE.. oh and subway sandwiches they are thee best when high <3

11. Bacon sandwich, apples, chips, crisps, popcorn, hemp seeds, jam, cheese toasty. Though items are quite good to lay back and have a snack. I would not recommended takeaway pizza as i feel i eat too much and feel ill then it spoils my high. 

12. how about something that isn't full of artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, and isn't going to give you cancer? The time is now to give up food-like-products, folks. What you eat is either your poison or your medicine!

13. CHILI CHEESE FRITOS [​IMG]

14. Nachos and tostadas :)

15. Barbque Lays

16. Chicken, cheese and jalapeño flautas. Making this shit right now :)

17. lately I've been eating a lot less when I'm stoned, eating a bowl full of pretzels will satisfy my munchies just as much as three half pound bags. Just something to keep in mind, especially if you don't like that "too full feeling"

18. Nutella on a girls butt/vjj

19. Chocolate peanuts, Jaffa cakes n sunny d to wash it down ;)