Stoner Food Company 'Loud Mouth Burrito' Launched By Skateboarder Rob Dyrdek

Discussion in 'General' started by Dnizzle420, Jun 20, 2012.

1. So our good friend Rob Dyrdek (The guy that was in the shows "Rob and Big" and "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory") Is launching a Frozen Burrito company called Loud Mouth burritos. They make frozen microwaveable burritos such as the Cheeseburger Burrito that is made of premium ground beef, melted cheese and their special sauce in a tasty flour tortilla. Also the Pepperoni Pizza Burrito which is Their spicy pepperoni and hot marinara sauce, and the calorie count comes out to 420! Here is a news link about it. Stoner Food Company 'Loud Mouth Burrito' Launched By Skateboarder Rob Rob Dyrdek What do u guys think?

2. #2 Mogwai, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Walmart here sells awesome microwave burritos for 30 cents.. so unless these cost less I'm sticking to them.

I bet these will taste better.. but I never microwave foods for taste haha. It's all about getting full for as cheap as I can

3. They aired a show about this like 3 months ago......but honestly I think they'll be ridiculous good:smoke: one of my very close friends that I've know for 17 years + is "in"with a bunch of pro skaters and a few rappers and he tells me he's sold a certain unmentionable(one that was once used in a widely popular beverage) to Robby d. Off topic but interesting:wave:

4. I respect Rob Dyrdek, but his shits gone too far. Those burritos look disgusting too. I wonder how much beef has to be actually real beef to be considered " Premium" I'm guessing maybe 65%...

5. I will definitely buy some.
    Microwaveable food is never absolutely delicious, but microwave burritos are pretty good...
    Unless you have a Latin friend/family member that can cook actual burritos.

6. I hate him so much.

7. Why?
    A lot of people think he's lame.
    I think he's a pretty good role model based on his public persona.

What he is like privately, I do not know but he must have a really great publicist.

8. He just annoys me. Ive tried to watch his shows once or twice and his personality rubbed me the wrong way. I dont know his age but he seems like one of those people who act like they are still in high school at 30 years old.

9. Yeah but honestly... Don't you wish you could retain your childhood carelessness as an adult? That's all he's doing.. Livin' the dream, man.

10. #11 Mogwai, Jun 20, 2012
    I don't like the guy because he seems fake as fuck. I remember back in... I think 2005 when the DC skate video came out and he and Big had a little part before his actual skate part. He seemed like a really cool dude in that. And he came off as much more natural. But once his MTV shows started his personality seemed so forced and fake.

You can go back and watch his old shit before he was popular and he seemed like a totally different dude. But hey I guess MTV changes people

And I still think of him as a pro skater before I think of him as a TV star. And a pro skater starting a burrito company in this fashion seems strange as fuck to me. It oozes of that dreaded sellout feeling for me

11. How the hell is this a stoner company? Just because the calories are 420? Bullshit.

12. Rob Dyrdek is the funniest dude on TV
    anybody that doesn't like him is wack

13. [quote name='"Dillinger"']Rob Dyrdek is the funniest dude on TV
    anybody that doesn't like him is wack[/quote]

Ummmmmm Daniel Tosh is the funniest dude on TV.

And GREAT for Tosh.0 for calling out how faggy MTV is by trying to feed if Tosh's success with their version of tosh.0 with Rob and even showing the same videos. Years later.

14. Man, FUCK Tosh.0..

Also Daniel Tosh can't call anyone out for being 'faggy'.

15. I don't think Daniel Tosh is funny at all

I definitely can't deny that Ridiculousness is a ripoff of Tosh.0, but I think Ridiculousness is way funnier

16. Agree to Disagree.

17. #18 Miyagi, Jun 20, 2012
    Tosh.0 isn't original in the least either.

Love y'all

18. [quote name='"Apollyon1325"']I hate him so much.[/quote]

This.
    It's like everything he does ,someone else has already done.
    Plus he's annoying as shit.

19. I like the guy and respect what he's trying to do...

I would eat it