Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Finger?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GermanDude, Nov 30, 2006.

1. What the hell is "Stoner finger?" :smoking:

2. Resin on the finger tips from a blunt/joint?

ehh i dunno

3. i think its wen us stoners fuck up every damn word we type

4. i think it was a blistered finger from burning it with the lighter while lighting or something like that

5. I think its probablly having the smell of resin on your fingers from smoking a J or an L. Although all the above are possibilities too. Why don't you ask the person you heard it from?

6. Because I just wanted your guys thoughts on it.

7. never heard of stoner finger, but around here "*igga fingers" are when ur fingers are all sticky and stuff from breaking up buds to smoke.

8. My fingers usually smell like bud all day, I suppose you could call that a stoner finger..

9. I think it's your finger that is caloused (sp) and resin stained from packing bowls and pushing down nugget while tokin.

10. basically if you can put a lighter to your fingers and huff the fumes to get high cuz there is so much resin

11. I agree with this. I constantly have a black fingernail on my right index finger. resin gets stuck under there while i pack the bowl down in between hits. sucks, but whatever.

12. mine do too, 24/7....i should really consider washing my hands more often hahah

13. i've never heard anyone say this, but after several years of smoking cigs and weed, my thumb is pretty calloused, mostly from flicking lighters

14. Its the orange/brown stains and burns and calouses from smoking joints and blunts and flicking a lighter.