Stoner Etiquette?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bp1, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I'm a little weirded out by a friend who smokes by herself from a shared stash between us. We'll be walking back to our living space from the same meeting, and she'll rush back, and when I finally get back, she'll have been blazed out of her mind using my vape (which she has actually dropped a few times on the ground 0_0) When she does smoke with my vape and I'm in the room, she won't offer any unless I mention in some way that she's smoking weed.

Should I just chill out or say something (and what would I even say? She's a friend....)

Thanks ya'll.

2. Get separate bags.

3. Yeah, don't share the stash if you feel she's being unfair about it. You don't even need to bring it up with her. Just tell her to bring her weed if she's down to smoke.

Sounds like a bit of a user to me to be honest. If someone was using equipment I'd paid for in order to get high (aside from papers or a lighter) I'd expect at least a little courtesy and to be offered a hit or two. As for the rushing back thing, ask her what the fuck she's doing and if you're having a sesh together or if she's just interested in getting herself stoned.

4. Ye if she skippin on u skip on lettin her in on the buds. Simple mathematics equation