Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Etiquette Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Let's say you were smoking out of a pipe or a bong, and you didn't finish a bowl during that session. When I smoke with someone with an unfinished bowl during the next session, what is the proper smoking etiquette when you start smoking with some people using an uncashed bowl?

2. Finish that bowl, and then pack it again when its cashed.

3. dont start a new session with a bowl from earlier. pack a new one :)

4. Depends on who's weed it is. If it's mine and I packed it, then I take the green hit, if it was left by a guest or it's the persons I'm smoking with, or if it's the person who packed the bowl, then they take the green hit.

5. ^ I do both :smoke:

Depends on how well I know the fellow I suppose.

6. Yeah it just all depends on who's half unfinished weed you are going to smoke. Assuming it's yours, you just quick take the last hit or 2, clear it, and repack.

7. I dump it out, and save my half smoked stash in a jar for myself later. Let the others use the new stuff (builds good rep, in which case they might return the favor in a bigger way next time). When I'm alone later, I can look through my half smoked stuff and throw away anything that doesn't look green and smoke the stuff that is!