Stoner dudes <3

Discussion in 'General' started by domeigotaids, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I almost liked that

thank christ

2. Marry me, I'm from JERSEY :hello:

3. nice! i lived in shiroganedai for the first couple months i was here now i live in sugamo.

rent in shinagawa must be fucking expensive!

4. that's cool but...

we don't love them hoes!

i'm in love with mary jane baby, i'm too high, you can look but don't touch. ok, you can touch, you can fuck, but shitt, girl, tomorrow morning you gotta get somewhere way the fuck away from here. marry me? fuck outta here. find another "stoner dude".

5. it definitely can be...around 270,000 yen for the house rent I split with three others..which reeeeaally helps my wallet out some due to the fact that my split is around 67,500 yen. WIN.

:smoke:

6. pure win.

7. nice. by the way nice south park shirt. i bought a " cheesing" shirt where kenny is really fucked up

8. LOL.

i love the part when kyle's dad cheeses "one last time" and wrestles kenny in his underwear in a sand box.

LMAO x20402481278865765349248 1/2

9. so there are females out there who like a nice lazy stoner? waaaaaaa

10. [​IMG]

11. That's it! I'm selling my car and buying a plane ticket to Japan.

Tokyo girl, wait for me... I'm a stoner dude...

12. i shall ^_^

:bongin:

13. hahaha.
    of course there are d00d.

:bongin:

14. I wish they had a shirt with kyle's dad and kenny are fighting in the "Breastriary in Nippopolis" aka the sandbox and everyone else is just looking on in a state of shock and awe. FTW

I wanna go to Nippopolis though...

15. and where are they located?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeet....

16. A thought came into my head. It's a picture of a scene inside a typical house in Japan.

Small and crowded, but neat and clean.

It's only crowded because there were five people in the room.

If you put five people in one room in ANY country, it would seem crowded.

But not many places in the world has such clean and neat room.

And four of them were dudes, only one was a girl.

The five of them sat in a circle, surrounding one large bong.

One of the dude was working on the bong, while others just sat and watched him work.

And soon, he announced that it was ready. and everyone got excited.

The dude lit the bong, took a hit, and passed it to the girl who was sitting next to him, and she took a hit and she passed it to the next guy.

Then, the guy reloaded and the rest of them hit, while the girl lied on her back and rested her head on the floor, as if to enjoy the high lying down.

The four guys seemed rather toasted, and they just sat there and listened to the music that was being played on a small but high tech sound system.

17. 5 minutes had passed?

The girl says,

"Man, I really enjoy this high. It's so fucking awesome... nice stuff, Sato."

She says to the dude who passed her the bong.

There is no bed in the room, so everyone is sitting on the floor, and the bamboo mattress on the floor.

The guys were rolling comfortably on the floor, while the girl was looking comfortable sitting down.

Then the girl got up and switched off the light. The room got dark suddenly, but it was soon illuminated by lights from smller sources.

The girl then sat next to Sato, and unbuttoned his jeans. Sato didn't move an inch, and soon, the girl's hand was grabbing what is now a fully erect dick.

--

Hey, everything is fictional, OK?

18. ah you and your stories... -.-

19. Sorry man. But I'm stoned and I'm horny.

So what to do?

20. fuck ur wife then sleep