Stoner dudes <3

Discussion in 'General' started by domeigotaids, Feb 7, 2011.

1. But Japan is better ^_^

2. Ive always wanted to go to Japan. It would be awesome to get stoned with some bhudist monks in a sick looking temple and then head into the city to buy myself a kick ass robotic fighting suit :D

Hell yeahs boi!

So what are you doing in Japan, like an student exchange or a permant thing?

3. I don't know about that, I'll tell you why too; Sativaspitfuck isn't in Japan! :p

4. Haha I read through the whole thread <3 I'll smoke y'all up

5. Well come to Tokyo!

6. Stoner girls suck.

7. the long throbbing cock of "the man"

8. haha... You'll find a lot of stoner dudes on here grasscity is a sausage fest.

9. Heres my dick, wheres your mouth?

10. i'm surprised OP doesn't have a full bar of rep yet

11. "hey my dick just died...Can i bury it in your ass"- Doug Benson
    Best pick up line ever. Works every time.

12. yes!!! more friends in tokyo!! what part of tokyo?

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYXmjfQY4U]YouTube - Good Burger - I'm a Dude[/ame]

14. Shinagawa! =]

15. Japan
    Penalties for possession or use of marijuana in Japan are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and fines.[33] Possession of any amount, as little as 0.1 g, is punishable by jail sentence for up to 5 years and/or a fine of up to 30,000,000 yen (USD 344 790)[34] However, the defendant has to stay in police custody for at least a few weeks until a court decision is made.

-From Wikipedia

Are you sure you're a girl from Japan, because you have more balls being a stoner than most guys I know

16. #76 domeigotaids, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011

Well obviously I haven't lived in Tokyo my whole life....I've been here only since June and I may return to the states in the near future once again.

And yeah, I actually saw someone arrested for what someone said was over smelling "suspicious"? Turned out he had half a bowl packed in his piece stored in his coat pocket. wtf?

My friend has connects thankfully with someone in Urawa, which isn't too too far.

Either way, I get it done but as discreet and sensible as possible.

I'm ripping one now for all of you. :)

17. Damn, too bad I'm not a stoner anymore. :( Oh well, this Skarface works just as well for the time being.

18. raise your hand if youre high.

o_O

19. :raises hand: just don't tell anyone.;)

20. not a stoner

raises hand

not a stoner, raises hand. not a stoner , raises hand.

darn chewbracca !