Stoner dudes <3

Discussion in 'General' started by domeigotaids, Feb 7, 2011.

1. you're going to get in trouble for that sig fyi

can't have text and a picture

2. I think it's kinda sad there aren't more stoner couples out there!

3. In Soviet Russia, stoner dudes YOU!

4. if only there were more stoner girls available :( soon it wont even matter...

5. OP's name is dome i got aids... interesting.

Seth Rogen was definitely doing his thing and last thing I heard of was his Green Lantern peice. IDK how that turned out. But Pineapple Express got him like 10,000+ ex in my book.

6. i'm in a mental relationship with seth rogen, nbd.

7. idk about y.ou girls, but i will never be in a relationship with a non-smoker ever again.

8. this thread gives me some hope that all my buddies can find their own stoner girl out there :smoke: thank god i don't have to look anymore :p

9. domeigotaids, We shall join eachother by marriage, and i shall partake in your fruit. And from thou fruit will come seeds of life, which shall flourish in thy name. When thy fruit ripens and leaves thine vine, we will exist in each others moments of peace. In thy moments of peace, we shall partake in the herb till the end of our days.:wave:

10. I went from:poke: to...:confused:...to:eek:...to :rolleyes:...and now to:bolt:

11. #31 jamesh, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011

I forgot to tell you that my real name is Today.

12. Another female joining GC? I give it a week till she has a full rep bar.

13. I never felt the need to point out my sex :confused_2:

14. #34 Misc, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    looks like you did a good job

i've had to do it before, and it sucks

hopefully you didn't blow too hard

15. I approve this, wish all girls had this mentality.

16. ^^this right here

17. yea me either guys... i'm really a girl i just never said anything :cool:

18. see,, i was girl when i was smurf.. yeah..

19. All the girls I know dont smoke or if they do they are damaged goods (friends ex, cheats on everyone ect ect) or just plane fugly

20. Hey man, I know plenty of BEAUTIFUL ladies who are regular smokers and just because we are down to earth doesn't mean we are down to do anyone at any time ya know.