Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner 'did i really just do that?' moments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McFelon, Oct 22, 2011.

1. everyone has had those moments where your just like .... 'did i really just fucking do that?' moments.. and you just think about it.. and laugh.. and not give a fuck cus your stoned our of your mind? Well i just had one of those moments..

I was talking on the phone with my dad that lives in hawaii. And I ended our conversation with..

Dad: Alright.. Bye son. Have a good day tommorow.
    Me: Bye.
    Me: Have an amazing day!
    Dad: You too..
    Me: Aloha!
    Me: Adios!

I thought Aloha was goodbye in hawaiin.. but then i realized it meant hello... so i said adios cus i didn't know the goodbye in hawaiin and i thought spansh would sound better.. and i was just like.. wtf...

2. in before cool story bro

3. sweet rep bro

4. Fuck. I saw 5 replys and i got excited.

5. Yea like when I relize I'm watching a erectile disfunction commercial for five mins with out realizing it or when I here a dog bark next door and I bark back haha

6. One time when i was 16 my friends mom who is like 40 and she's bad ass had to go pick us up due to are cars tire didn't like its life anymore so it decided to explode, anyways she pulls up in a truck and i tried to act as sober as possible, she mentioned something about buying clothes and i said -wow you look fine as hell though- and while i waited to receive a slap she blushed and said why thank you and smiled and i thought to myself, did i really just do that?

7. Well the funny thing is that Aloha means both Hello and Goodbye

8. thats hilarious. good save.

9. when i make myself food then get distracted on a tv and forget for 45 min the go in kitchen and find my holy grail

10. Aloha means hello, or goodbye.

11. green rep back nikkkka :cool:

12. Many times. Convincing a cop that you have allergies. Winning a debate while blazed. Doing better than your peers on a test. Passing your drivers test. the list goes on :p

13. did you ram her?

14. I lived in Hawaii when I was a kid for a couple of years, everyone said aloha for hello and goodbye

15. When I just started smoking and i had crazy high, I said shut the fuck up to the mother of my friend lol
    My friends were like :O

16. Mom saying "I think you have allergies" even though she knows that I smoke, just to mess with me.

17. Talked to a cop high, after getting into a fight on school property with paraphernalia on me. Chill cop, let me go. Took me 10 minutes to realize how the fuck I just did that