Stoner Dictionary.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rampede, Feb 1, 2006.

1. hahahahahahahahaha i got thatttttt i used to do it but i pick up too much now:confused:

2. around here a J or Jay is a Joint.

+spliff - joint with tobacco and weed.

3. Scotland Smoking Talk:

Smoke, Toke, etc - The act of getting high
    Spliff, Joint, J, Reefer, Doobie, etc - Marijuana cigarette, here in Scotland 99% of the time with tobacco
    Grav - Short for 'Gravitational Bong', a bottle with a hole in the side, with tinfoil with holes in it on the top. The bottle is filled with water and then allowed to pour out through the hole, a lighter is held on the pot sitting on the foil as the water flows out through the hole. The bottle fills with smoke, you inhale, you get high.
    Fuckit - Otherwise known as a lung. Half bottle with a bag taped to bottom, foil on top. You get the idea.
    Drooft, Droof, Droofin, Cotton-Mouth - Thrist/Dry Mouth from smoking
    Munchies!! - Overwhelming hunger from smoking
    Whitie - Turning white all over, and vomiting from smoking to much

Theres much more stuff, just cant think of any more off the top of my head. Smoking talk changes from place to place but thats what people say round about where I live.
    Peace.

4. I say someone should compile this into one major list in a single post. Too lazy to do it myself though.

5. we usually call this hotbox

6. nick/5 bag-5$ worth of weed
    dime bag/dime/deem/deemo/10 bag-10$ worth of weed
    dubb/a 20/20 piece-20$ worth of weed
    a 40/40 piece-i think you got this one figured out....
    50 piece-....this one too
    q/a fourth-quarter oz.(ounce)
    oz/o-an ounce
    a brick-16 ounces....i think thats a pound
    a jay/ doobie/ joint- marijuana rolled like a cigarette
    spliff-marijuana and cig tobacco rolled up in paper(rolling paper, not loose leaf)
    an L, a blunt- a cigar which has had the tobacco inside removed and has been replaced with marijuana and re-rolled.
    bud,trees,ganja,green,chronik,pot,weed,mary jane- marijuana
    a piece- any smoking device ie.a bong or pipe(not joints and shit)

7. shotgun-After you take a hit blow it into a member of the opposite sexs' mouth
    blunt-cigar version of a joint,tru blunts or doubletree optimo etc.
    qp-quater pound
    hp-half pound and so on
    g-gram
    jay-joint
    dub-20

8. On a 5 pack you'll notice that it says "For the Most people". . . there cigar stands up to their motto

9. idk is other drugs count but...

mushies shrooms psilo's boomers cubes demitri lucy jack rip crank horse ashy lary sally-d doses poison orange poison tab trips rolls adam k sherms hippy crack n20 coffee(lsd) logor outerlimits travel agent trails abe nugget fu

10. Buzzkill = Cops

Whenever we're in a car, I say buzz kill instead of cops. It keeps everyone from freaking out and its kind of fun.

11. yes, because stoners use 'codes' so the police won't find out (sarcasm). plus i'm pretty sure if you put your address on here, the police really isn't gonna believe it because it could be someone elses...

use YOUR head and stop giving it to others

12. Ounce……….….28.5 grams<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    ½ Ounce…….….14 grams<o:p></o:p>
    ¼ Ounce…….…..7 grams
    Eigth…………….3.5 grams
    Blunt, L
    ….……...A cigar which has had the tobacco inside removed and has been replaced with marijuana and re-rolled.
    Fishbowl…….......Smoking in an enclosed area to hold in all the smoke so you get higher
    Spliff………….…Joint rolled with tobacco and weed<o:p></o:p>

Blunt Ride…….…Smoking a blunt while driving<o:p></o:p>
    Zero………….…..When you zero a hit you hold it in as long as you can and then no smoke comes out<o:p></o:p>
    Trees/Bud/Grass….Marijuana
    Blaze………….….To smoke marijuana<o:p></o:p>

Spark up………….To smoke marijuana
    Cotton mouth.……The feeling you get when your whole mouth becomes incredibly dry after smoking
    Munchies………….That un sated feeling of hunger that makes you eat like 2 days worth of food in 1 sitting
    <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
    In <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Massachusetts</st1:place></st1:State>……

Mids 5/g<o:p></o:p>

Dro 10/g<o:p></o:p>
    Indoors 10/g
    Headies 15/g
    Fire 20/g<o:p></o:p>

13. zip-an ounce of budross/ ross out- to get fucked uppinky- a small jointstubby- a short fat blunt (usually what you get when you tear a blunt wrap but you don't wanna throw it away)

14. Elbow = Pound of pot

Re-Up = Get more

Chief = Smoke out:smoking:

Take it to the hoop! = Stick "Hopefully small amounts" where the sun dont shine in case of police

15. to "pull the plug"---pull the nug plug in the pipe through to yer mouth

which then feeds you this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scooby snacks

scooby snacks ---when you pull the plug of a pipe and you get some ash (((this fine delicacy can burn like a mother fucker and has been dubbed scooby snacks)))

16. This set of terms only applies to a shitty, homemade water bong (water bottle, tape, pen tube etc.)

The Greens - the first, and best hit of the bong; meant to be fully smoked (no cornering)
    The Hanukkahs (the holiday) - the small rip taken by the individual after the greens have been smoked; a small but decent amount of smoke will still be in the bong and this smoke is meant to be inhaled without lighting the weed again; you are, in essence, clearing the bong
    The Flop - The third hit (second light) of the bong; an average hit
    The Goblins - a repeat of the "Hanukkahs" (is to be taken by the smoker who took the greens); almost a useless hit due to the fact that very little, if any marijuana smoke will be in the bong, but at least a decent amount of ash smoke will and it is your duty to clear it

17. ...and a couple more

cherries - the embers of a joint/blunt; best viewed at night
    ghetto piping - a verb meant to describe the action taken by a desperate smoker who is trying extremely hard to get some sort of last hit from his pipe
    plastic - a noun ("gimme a plastic") meaning a hollow pen tube that is to be filled with marijuana then smoked; used when you are out of paper of blunt wrap and have no other way of smoking
    spotting - when there is but one joint to be smoked and the smoker is "borgarting" it the onlooker will cup his hands around the end of the joint as to encompass the cherries and take in the smoke that the joint produces when the other smoker is smoking it; also, an optional part of "spotting" is for the smoker to blow his smoke near the mouth of the onlooker so he can inhale that as well-many smokers look down upon this but it can be utilized well when smoking with a member of the opposite sex
    wu-tang - ("wu-tanging it") after a joint is smoked the roach is to be lit (wait until actual flame extinguishes) and swallowed

18. straight up thug son, i'd bet it was one of your homies fo'shorty.:rolleyes:

19. RooR is a company that makes water pipes(bongs).
    :smoke:

20. The Stoner's Lexicon:

-Duuuuude.
    -Maaan.
    -So like.....
    -Yeah, man!
    -Exactamundo.

/thread?