Stoner chickss haha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mikesu58, Aug 10, 2012.

1. sexiest part about them...........their farts

2. I'm a female stoner. I am not sexy. Nor do I care to be. I smoke weed to get high, laugh at stupid shit, and draw on myself with a highlighter if the mood strikes me.

3. aww....

4. Its cool when a girl smokes if she is already a cool person. Some chicks suck to smoke with more. I think there's more potential in my experience any, for a girl to be annoying after she smokes than a guy. I mean I guess the odds are even I'm sure, but like I said, in my experience

And I always thought those pictures of chicks without much clothing trying to look all sexah while hitting a pipe or bong were just silly.

5. It the same shit except they and we smoke weed.

Some chicks are bad ass others are goofey. Afgooey? I'll be right back...

6. Haha, standard stuff xD

7. The chick I was with last night was fun to smoke with, a little bit crazy at some moments, but all around pretty cool Lol one of the questionable moments "Guys I don't know if i should swim... I have no bathing suit but I could just wear a thong and my bra ?" Hahah probably wouldn't of been the best choice swimming with a bunch of dudes .

8. My girlfriend is very weed friendly and actually got me into smoking in the first place. There's a lot of stoner chicks out there OP if this one doesn't work for you.

9. yea, i fucked up my chance with the last stoner girl i was friends with