Stoner chicks

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Jun 18, 2004.

1. dude. that girl in the video was fuckin hot.

im a stoner chick. i always smoke everyone out. it's just how i am. if i got weed and im gettin high and you smoke too, im not gonna deny your ass. always gotta have my own stash and my emergency stash and then my share with people stash. gotta love it!

2. God damn that chick is sexy.

I'd say the last female I smoked with is also a GC member.

I need to find more chicks to blaze with.

3. No shit? well lets blaze again then:D

4. yay for stoner chicks

nothing better than chillin wit my man rippin bongs all day

jus cant beat it :D:smoking:

5. yay for stoner chicks some of the best people

nothing better than smoking with my girl and she is definitely a stoner!!

6. this.

except shes my ex now, so we get baked and hook up, and then I leave. let a hoe be a hoe.

7. I know a few stoner chicks

8. im a girl, im gonna be 17 soon and i'm a junior
    i smoke out of very nice bongs with some of the best weed in placerville all day every day
    i'm even thinking about starting to deal soon
    everyone is always shocked when they find out i smoke because i'm stereotyped since i'm blond, have attractive friends, and i don't dress like a "stoner". its dumb
    but i only have 2 friends out of everyone i know that are girls that smoke every day like i do
    more girls need to discover how amazing the herb is :)

9. As a stoner chick, I think this thread is awesome

10. I LOVE girls that smoke. Whether they're attractive to me or not. Most of them are always down to earth people who are great for having good times with.

Once you get past the high school girls who live to mooch off of the nearest dealer... A stoned woman's perspective is as close you can get to the truth!!!

11. I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years now. She was completely against weed for the longest time until I finally got her to try it. She smokes with me every so often now. :hello:

12. Couldn't agree more! And I totally know how it feels for ppl to judge, not expecting you to smoke, etc. When I first started it was a big shock to a lot of ppl- I am very happy with the progression my life has taken since becoming a stoner however :D

13. i know a few, but idk if you could call them stoners..... they blaze but their blazing schedules are very sporradic. sometimes they hit a bowl a couple times every week sometimes they go weeks without. whatever they burn nugs so it's cool

14. im a girl and i can out smoke most guys i know haha. i wish there were more girl stoners around here that didnt just take one hit and say "omg im SO HIGHH!!" and then pass out

because of that, i dont think i've smoked with other girls for a couple months

15. I'm a stoner chick. Trust me. Not that rare.

16. I <3 Stoner Chicks!!!

17. stoner chicks are not rare.. im high as helll right now

18. Alomst every girl ive ever known smokes? I never knew they were rare

19. You should hook up with me, It's raining right now in fact; thunder-storm.

20. I love my stoner girl~

Shotgunning = awesome. :3~