Stoner chicks

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Don't know her.....:(

Attached Files:

• girl.jpg
      girl.jpg
      File size:
      65.2 KB
      Views:
  2. I wanna play with her^^^^^

Edit: I mean smoke... SMOKE!

3. holy shit i think i know that chick! where did u get that pic?

4. i knew this thread would turn out like this

5. Hell yeah:D^
    So some of you guys are saying stoner chicks are a turn on? I mean i dont want a burnt Girl, but maby a girl to toke with every know and then would be cool:hello:

6. Can I join and... uh, smoke... with you guys?

7. my gf hitting the chief

[​IMG]

8. ^ shes doin a pretty swell job of it!
    most girlies just can't hang with me
    :devious: lol

oo ooo me three!! or is it four now..? :smoke: the more the merrier :hello:

9. Oh hell yes.....

That'll be one fuck of a smoke session.

10. I think stoner chicks are a huge turn on.
    Especially if they are as fine as the one i know personally.
    OMG.

11. stoner chicks are not rare... ok..maybe true stoner chicks are a ittle. i am really happy to can call myself a stoner chick. girls who say they smoke and never have weed or never can find get on my nerves..and not only girls, boys too..thats why i dont like begginers. dont have a clue always doing stupid questions never have theur own weed blah blah blah..i always got my own weed my pipe my hookah my bong and its me i can choose with who ill smok with..today by myself..hehe

12. I have to agree with blueend... I can't stand girls who are "stoners" but are really just huge mooches. It gives a bad name to the rest of us stoner chicks!

On second thought, I don't even know if I would call myself a true stoner chick at this point in my life... I mean, I buy my own and smoke it when I can, but lately on most weeknights I'm just too busy with all my homework, research papers, work, etc. There's always the summer though! :D

13. it's another thing to not have time to and another thing to smoke up your friends weed.
    they do give stoner girls a bad name...

14. Funny, I am the only girl in my group of friends that smokes. We went 2 the beach like 2 weeks ago and of course I bought bud. So I'm rolling it up while they r taking shots nd I go, "Anybody wanna smoke?"
    "UMMMMM, no we're good."
    "Fine, more 4 me then.LOL:smoke:"

15. I know a girl like this...grinds my gears.

Stoner chicks=mutha fuckin turn on.

16. Stoner chicks = hott

I don't think I could marry a girl unless she smokes. I've had girlfriends that don't smoke, but say they're cool with it... it's bullshit... don't fall into that trap. They'll eventually throw it in your face. I need a chick that can smoke as much as I do.

17. <object width="550" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAV52Xmm4TY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAV52Xmm4TY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="550" height="450"></embed></object>

18. This was fucking hot...

I can't even clear a bong like that..... I love hot girls smokeing.

I'm so glad my g/f has turned stoner........

19. go prowl the high schools lol

20. Ha, my trouble is that I can't find a guy that smokes as much as me. :(