Stoner chicks

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Jun 18, 2004.

1. from my experience, stoner boys that i smoke with are nicer to me than the average person. i don't even have to know them well at all, and they will let me go home with the roach or sometimes even a small bowl. they also offer to buy me munchies :yummy: sometimes when i die in a videogame i don't have to give up the controller, i can have another turn :hello: i never was into giggling/chattering incessantly and i try my best to have a somewhat intelligent conversation, it pays off. they like to chill with me. only thing is they're all into "BLOW EM ALL TO HELL" while i'm trying to preach peace and understanding eheheh

just a couple weeks ago i was at my boy's house and a guy i didn't know passed the bong my way and said that he bet i wouldn't even put a dent in the bowl. my boy stood up for me though haha saying that i may be small but i got some set of lungs. the dude said he didn't care, chicks cannot hit a bong that tall. i purposely ripped it as hard as i could and cleared that shit, trying to make it look easy haha. held it in then blew a huge cloud of smoke in that dude's face. pwned. respect stoner chicks' capabilities mang :smoking:

2. Hahaha nice ownage

Shit man if I ever tried to keep the controller I would get lambasted

I don't even know what "lambasted" means, I just think that word rules

3. im with you i only kno two hot stoner chicks

4. Hello all!! This isnt Chicken, but I am a friend of his, who is a stoner chic and I have SEVERAL stoner chic friends, single ones at that!!! ;) All the cool single stoner dudes that are turned on by stoner chics should move to Florida!! We will be here!! C- YA!!

By the way.......Chicken is bitching me out for answering this under his name......ROFLMAO!! :D

5. i'm stoner chick, all of my guy friends love the fact that I can just chill just the dudes and have a great time, and they're all amazed I smoke more then they do :cool:

6. Hey hot brunette smoker chick here i know other stoner chicks in raleigh but not a lot of guys if there are any out there drop me a line.................

7. people have to remember there's a difference between stoner chicks and weed whores... weed whores will bum weed off you for sex, and stoner chicks will match you a bowl... they are not the same thing
    (btw - im a stoner chick)

8. Hello people I am new to this site allthough I have been smoking for awhile now. I am looking for some cute stoner chicks to hang out with around Lake Tahoe, (north shore) and maybe do some jet skiing. Leave me a message. (btw) I am 36/m about 6 feet tall 175 pounds

9. i know this is an old post but, did you just say you watched 2 14 year old girls eat eachotehr out? dude thats not right? what the fuck is wrong with you?

10. HAH i have to put a pic up of my girl now, btw i would so hit the chick in ur pic, lol...but yeah here she is wi=th her lil sister

Shit nvm, its too big, but lemme tel yah, she hot!

11. Lol, faery you grow, smoke, love the outdoors, love cars, and get up really early just to go out and enjoy nature . . . you're any sensible stoner's dream girl. Plus you have a very pretty . . . . . . . back, lol.

Of course, i say that now cuz I don't know you . . . knowing people changes everything, lol.

12. I'm a stoner chick, but I'm gay. So :p :devious:

I know a good mix of stoner guys/gals. I enjoy smoking with them all!

13. i feel bad for some of you that don't have the stoner chics in your life...

for me, there was my first serious g/f fresh-jr yr hs, after that, 3 of my last 4 serious girls have all smoked... stoned orgasm=divine!

i've got stoner buds who are chics too

mel d- disc golf padna
    lil e- padna in crime (we are just law-abiding little schemers)
    sa-rahhhh- chic has grrrrr8 parties (in fact, her dad usually rents the keg for us before he leaves town...all we've got to do is drop it off!!)
    liv- met this crazy chic through mel d... NEVER seen anyone roll as well as her, that's right, a chic rolls better than anyone i know...she's a good time
    caroline- well, she's in love wit me...don't know what to do about that, it's quite akward....ha, plus she's the only one w/o a nickname
    linz-bo- she's in my neighborhood, so it's quite convenient when one of us are dry... plus she likes to play guitar hero and madden
    ali- we were supposed to smoke the other day...what a jota
    chels- this chic and i, man, well... we decided when we don't have anyone around, we'd be "buddies"... the first chic i can smoke with, hang out with, call for some action (and can be called upon for some), and there's never really any strange feelings...just friends

all of these girls are attractive, all smoke, all are a good time! horray me! :)

14. go stoner chicks, there always fun to smoke with unless there fat ugly bitches who dont bring there own weed and always try to mooch off you.... all smelly and ugly and fat like... bitch get off my kool aid

15. amen to that.

16. Let's go, you and me, one on one, your can pack your chron but i'll be smoking Bubba Kush while you'll be looking for some munchies or passed out.

For girls, i have found one of two things: Girls that smoke constantly, who are total chrons, or girls that drink and smoke once in a while.

17. a Girl puffn is a straight turn on, and if ur lookn for stoner chix a good place is festys, or allman bros and ratdog tour, I'll be on tour in august cant wait, lots of headies cool fun and hot what else could ya want besides rich and a freak and likes to do girl on girl or girl on girl on girl on me :) and yadda yadda yadda

Lol, faery you grow, smoke, love the outdoors, love cars, and get up really early just to go out and enjoy nature . . . you're any sensible stoner's dream girl. Plus you have a very pretty . . . . . . . back, lol. ----- I second that infiniteaw

18. Dude u gotta make ur move before ur her "friend" and once ur in that catagory forget it man its tough to get out of "friends"

19. dude all the girls i know either stone,got caught stonign and have to stop, or are sympathetic to stoning but none of them could smoke me under the table except one or two. :smoke:

20. Man Im working on this fucking BEAUTIFUL stoner chick I just met through one of my best friends [also a stoner chick], we've been vibing and all is going well thus far :)