Stoner chicks

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Thuis might suck just a little but I kinda like it.

G.A.N.J.A

Girls. Also. Nug. Just. Ask.

I think thats pretty kewl. And i really think chicks who smokeare cool az hell. I do not have many if any girl friends that chief but hey I would like some. They are just laide back you know. JOE>

2. dude! she's obviously into you! make your move man!

3. haha i wanted to today, but i couldnt we were together all day at the mall smoking in the parking lot driving around, whities, smoking blunt after blunt after blunt of her bud haha it was unreal we never stop laughing lol, and damn this chick is hott haha. But this girl intimidates me, its strange haha

4. Alright ... I don't know about everyone else, but all the chicks I know who smoke suck (compared to those who don't). Just from my experience, either the stoner chicks are "HUGE SLUTS" to reference an above comment, or they are very immature w/ a lower tolerance. By bringing chicks into the mix during a sesh (unless they are total "bros" as we call them here), you are just askin' for a giggle fest that annoys the shit out of you.

My advice is this: leave the drinkin' to the girls (and yourself, if that is your thing ... I don't drink, just smoke), and smoke bowls with your boys. You both get pretty lifted and can enjoy the evening. Then again, I still am just a college student, so I don't know what the older female smokin' population is like (except for a GF's mom, which was creepy).

Oh, and just to rant a little ... never let a girl who obviously doesn't smoke that often load a bowl. Some girl asked to pack my friends piece before a sesh (which I was involved with), and he let her because of some stupid-ass flirty reason. It's finally my turn, and I look into the bowl and what is staring back at me? The biggest fuckin' stem I have ever seen. I just looked at that chick and shook my head, then picked out the stem. Of course, I got high and left with a few buds to roll and bowl because that chick pretty much fucked up all of our high's with her giggling and banter.

Damn, I sound like I hate chicks (haha). Far from it, all the ladies have my love. Where would I be without you? I'd be a poor sap sittin' around with no love. So don't get me wrong, if you are a total "bro" and can rip a bong with the best of them, I don't mind gettin' you high as shit. But, if you are goin' to load stems, not stop giggling, make comments like "I love your wallpaper" (WTF?) in the middle of a sesh, and just pretty much kill my high, please please please! Step off ...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and to second tokeitall, I do enjoy gettin' high with my GF's (because most of them are the bro'ed down kind), and that definitely always leads to some lovin'. I love bein' blazed and gettin' lucky, haha!

5. hahaha, my buddies hate it, becauase i always pack stems. i dont give a fuck, its all weed, and until someone sees it in there, they cant tell. i just take a nice nug, rip a piece off, pull it apart, and pack it in. i dont care if theres a stem in there, it all gets smoked anyways (i rarely use a pipe, bongs all the way ;) )

i only know a handful of girls that dont smoke. pretty much everyone around here does. there arent many girls who will buy weed on there own, but they'll all burn anytime, and will usually throw down some money on a sack, aslong as blazing is the plan for the day. usually, anytime im blazing with some chicks, we'll end up on a nintendo 64. (as far as i can tell, every girl in the world has a nintendo 64.) they seem to dig mario.

6. Ahh, stems are a pet peeve of mine. Possibly bong rips don't make a different (usually don't), but a chill session passing a headie piece around? No one likes to spot a stem in there. And you are so fuckin' right ... every girl has an N64 (or also, Super NES) when I am chillin' with them. Dude, I fuckin' rocked Sunset Riders and Battletoads yesterday for two hours with this chick. Damn man, good times!

Shit, I am about to roll ... time to walk down the street and smoke some blunts.

Peace.

7. So wait, do these girls suck dick for marijuana?

Thurgood: I....am addicted to marijuana
    (An addict in the audience immediately stands up)
    Drug addict1: You in here, for some marijuana! Man this is some BULLSHIT!
    (Another addict stands up)
    Drug addict 2: Marijuana is not a drug! I used to suck dick for coke
    Drug addict 1: I seen him!
    Drug addict 2: That's an addiction man, you ever suck any dick for marijuana?
    Drug addict1: Harrrrr?
    Thrugood: No.......no I can't say I have
    Drug addict1: BOO this man! BOOOOOO!!!!

8. dude theres a lot of nasty bitches around my area who claim to be stoner chicks, but i said fuck that. then i was lucky enough to hook up with my girl (avatar), and she loves weed so we get baked all the time , its awesome, alright im done.:smoke:

9. ditto. my girl smokes a few times a week, usually with me. it's a great way to bond. it's nice.

actually at first it was akward for some reason, we got over that and now we're happy stoners.

10. Uh... I have met quite a few stoner chicks... in fact I know a house full that get me high regularly, and hooked me up with my current dealer... and they sometimes call me a fuckwit so they're OBVIOUSLY not trying to "hit that" (haha... I said "hit that" that's really not me :) )

Seriously though- it may be true where you guys live but I know some stoner girls who are just plain cool...

11. We're a couple of stoner chicks, and we're not ugly..In fact, we're FIT.
    We're looking to recruit another fit stoner girl.
    No homophobes or fatties please =]
    Love Fé & Charlie xo

12. [​IMG] this post is quite worthless w/out pics.

13. Lol not really, we've got contact details on our profile.
    Girls can contact us on msn =].

14. well hey- I'm a hottt funloving 27 yr old stoner chick-very young looking- I look like I'm 18 I'm not a "fatty" not skinny either but I'm happy and not extremely high maintenance- some but I just like to mellow out do fun things outdoors. I'm random. I'm baked a lot. I like fast cars. I enjoy men who are interesting with a sense of humor and down to earth as thats how I am. I may randomly ask my guy to go to the beach at 2:30am just to relax and watch the lights on the boats go by with the fresh ocean air in our faces- love it:p I love thunderstorms too lol- its true:rolleyes:

15. I LOVE me a stoner chick, especially one that plays disc golf :D and there are a lot of stoner chicks out there.

16. stoner chicks are the best, i hang out with a couple of stoner chicks. Usually they are way more down to earth and alot more open minded than your usual stuck up preppy girl.

17. One of my closest stoner buddys is a girl.

18. The person who got me stoned the very first time and the person who taught me everything i know about marijuana was a lady.

She rocks my world, got it? :cool:

19. After my friends found out I did weed, 80% of my female friends do it. NIGHTLY TOKING PARTIES, I'M THE ONLY DUDE THERE BEYAAAAAATCH!

20. I also have a female dealer. Haha.

Well she's sort of a friend I guess.