Stoner chicks

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Jun 18, 2004.

1. dude u high? there r so many stoner chicks, as many as guys the truth is most of stoner chicks are lesbos or bi... try looking there

2. My girlfriend is a stoner chick. I'd go as far as saying she's a weed fiend. :D I approve!

3. Check out the stoner chick thread in my sig op.. Tons of them lurking around there.. Thought you might be interested.. :D :wave:

:smoke:

4. shutup! thats so not trueee..... Im prefectly straight :)

5. Helloooooooooooo :D

6. girls that smoke weed are cool.
    girls that mooch are not.
    unfortunately we tend to find that the two are more often than not, the same.

7. i dont know very many they are kinda like and endangered animal

8. I'm a "stoner chick" and believe it or not it frustrates me too that there isn't many stoner girls cause I have to blaze with guys and somehow that makes me feel like slutty or idk
    it'll be nice to just chill and smoke some bowls with other homegirls :l
    I'm tired of just going shopping with em haha

9. I'm a "stoner chick" and believe it or not it frustrates me too that there isn't many stoner girls cause I have to blaze with guys and somehow that makes me feel like slutty or idk
    it'll be nice to just chill and smoke some bowls with other homegirls :l
    I'm tired of just going shopping with em haha

10. Bump for stoner girls!! They make blazing better.

11. I concur ;)

12. I'm lucky enough to be in love with a stoner girl and have her be in love back with me. She was smoking more than me even when i first met her. She always keeps up with me and has the tolerance to always want to smoke when i do. Often we'll ask the other if they want to smoke and the other will remark how they were just thinking that. We've bought a really cool artist piece together and she even loaned me the last 80 bucks i needed to buy my Sheldon Black a little early. Shes absolutely perfect and the fact that she smokes this much is just a massive plus.

13. Hey baby , smoke on this :eek:

14. i'm a girl, and most of the time, last night for example, i find myself being the only girl in the room smoking with like a few or a bunch of guys.

it's so sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

a few of my friends have girl friends who smoke but they are the type who freak out after like a 1/4th of a bowl :confused: