Stoner Chicks

Discussion in 'General' started by Yellowise, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Wish there were more of em:p
    Dont you?

2. the hot ones atleast...

3. There are like twenty of these threads.

4. Yes of coarse the hot ones i just wish they were not an endangered species..haha

5. stoner chicks are still chicks.....they will use the goodies to get to the weed instead of the pocket book...be careful, the "stoner" chicks you refer to are all posers. The true stoner chicks are a breed not to be dealt with!

6. he means the broads are out for your money!

but yeah, i do. most broads i know that smoke are annoying and expect me to smoke em out just because they have vaginas. but real stoners of any kind buy their own weed, because they like having weed and not depending on others to smoke.
    so yes, i do. true stoner chicks, anyway..

7. More stoners in general tends to be preferable, so it follows that more stoner chicks would be good.

8. ive known the real stoner chicks and the poser stoner chicks. the biggest difference is that the real stoner chicks are ALOT tougher than the poser ones. the real ones pay with cash, the real ones know how to roll up a nice blunt and smoke it to the dome. and the real ones can suck a dick like no other.

9. I hate stoner chicks, they're a huge turn off for me. a girl that smokes from time to time and knows that it's cool is the best.

10. theres more than you would think.

11. this is so much bullshit..no offense ha..: )

if someone doesnt pay for their weed they cant be called stoners..chicks or not..

so spare the prologue..chicks can be as much potheads as dudes..
    i smoke much more and have highest tolerance than many guys i know.
    so the fuck what??

get what i mean..

and sth else ill agree wit the one that said that ehs seen similar threads so many times..

dude..yes..so .many. times..

oh well..its always nice to see stoner vhicks are appreciated..anyhows..i forgot what i originally wanted to say..
    whatver:laughing:

12. Has got to be a certain kind of stoner chick to be hot in my book.

Nobody wants some lush, freeloader, wanna be gangster, or fake ass fashion model chicks hanging around just cause you got the party favors.

A nice laid back hippy chick that loves to toke... Now thats hot! IMO

She's my type of stoner chick! (Shows my age I guess...lol.)

Attached Files:

13. hippyish chicks are exactly what I hate, the ones I've met are always fucking greasy and dirty looking and shit

But I really don't like any chick that smokes pot regularly