Stoner Chicks

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ManOrAstroMan, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Where the white women at?! Kidding! But for reals where's all the stoner chicks at!?

2. **Stoner-chicks-unite..For-the-guys-from-a-girls-perspective..Get-your-?'s-answered**
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/737663-%2A%2AStoner-chicks-unite%2E%2EFor-the-guys-from-a-girls-perspective%2E%2EGet-your-%3F%27s-answered%2A%2A

3. If you want to know what heaven really is...it is a girl who likes to get stoned with you and then fuck all night long. Start to sober up? Smoke again and fuck some more!

4. How the fuck should we know?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. one right h e r e~

6. [quote name="xomarinax" post="18936712" timestamp="1383629075"]one right h e r e~[/quote] We need more stoner chicks like these two beautiful ladies! StonedImmaculately

7. I'm British too if that helps.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8. too bad I never meet any , about 2 months ago I started hanging out with some girl who claimed to be a stoner chick .. she was stuck up judgemental and what not , I tried putting up with it so I could get laid ( I wont lie haha ) then one day over a text message she said you smoke a lot , does your life revolve around pot? I said yes fuck you don't talk to me again hehe , the girls that I see at the vapor café are those ones with colored dreadlocks that don't shower and don't shave....no thanks hehe

WHERES MY STONER GIRL ?!?! loooool :confused_2:

Good man sheldon

how the fuck should we know OP?
    sure they could be anywhere

10. We tend to be "chameleons"! We blend in, and you never really see us!  Look for us! We are worth the effort!  :smoke:

Granny  (a very old school "stoner chick")

11. A platinum stoner chick :love:

12. [quote name="Tihkal4200" post="19203798" timestamp="1387625491"]too bad I never meet any , about 2 months ago I started hanging out with some girl who claimed to be a stoner chick .. she was stuck up judgemental and what not , I tried putting up with it so I could get laid ( I wont lie haha ) then one day over a text message she said you smoke a lot , does your life revolve around pot? I said yes fuck you don't talk to me again hehe , the girls that I see at the vapor café are those ones with colored dreadlocks that don't shower and don't shave....no thanks heheWHERES MY STONER GIRL ?!?! loooool :confused_2:[/quote]StonedImmaculatelyI feel you on that one tihkal.

13. Im here :) and im stoned. I dont have rasta dreads and I shave or wax!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. wanna be my friend ? xD

15. Lol I do have an undercut tho! ;)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Women? Who smoke.... weed?! No such thing!! :rolleyes:

:wave:

we are here, just seems to be a lot more testosterone on here lol.  

17. "WOW LOOK AT ME I HAVE A VAGINA AND I SMOKE IM LIKE A FUCKING UNICORN!"

Of course that is only a hyperbolic expression of how I feel, but I get really tired of seeing these threads :/

18. You Dont understand what it is like to be a dude who puts smoking as one of his most important things in life then. Not every girl is down with the reefer. Some girls will leave you if you smoke. But if you are lucky enough to find a girl who likes to smoke with you, make it work and wife that girl no matter what else happens!

If you can get a girl who gets high with you why would you ever want anything else? That is heaven my friends! Get high together...watch a movie...fuck! What else could you possibly ask for? That is heaven my friends! Heaven is not a place you go when you die. It is when you sit on your couch and pass your joint to your girl and she actually smokes it!

19. I am a female and I am a stoner.....hence the nameSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app