**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. #1921 samson32, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011

I think I'm way too high to understand this statement.. :confused_2: I refuse to believe I'm that one in a million girl so if your saying that I'm naive I don't think so.. :p

I've always been one to match bowls regardless of the circumstances.. If someone else is willing to smoke me up I should be willing to smoke them up.. It is proper weed manors.. :D

I started regularly smoking when I met my fiance.. I always made sure that I had bud to split with him when we first started dating.. It didn't matter if I was hurting for money I'd make sure to return the favor.. I'm the same way with all my friends.. Always match regardless..

My fiance always would get mids and I would always get dank.. What we would do is pack half and half bowls.. The dank would get us super high and the added mids made our dank last longer saving us weed..

If I am one in a million and no other girl does stuff like this then heck yes me! :hello:
    I'm highly doubting though that I'm the only girl this generous.. It is a two way street.. I know plenty of guys that have done the same thing to me and I dropped them quick.. :eek:

Heck if it wasn't for me my fiance wouldn't have this to keep us dry spell free.. :D

[​IMG]

:hello:

[​IMG]

Oh heck maybe I am one in a million.. :p

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. was my claim over-exaggerated or excessive? i dont think so.

3. Samson, epic grow :D
    keep the pics coming

4. What? Pretentious means carrying with you unfounded dignity. For example:

As if you're somehow inherently superior to these "guys" who actually sound like pretty chill motherfuckers smoking you out like that. Maybe I took it wrong, but to me you came off pretty pretentious with the whole "sorry boys" winky face bullshit. I don't give a fuck if you're hot as fuck and can get with any motherfucker you want, that's just fucked up saying shit like that and it shows a clear lack of appreciation for your fellow human beings. Quit being narcissistic (you gonna dictionary.com that one too?).

5. i didnt really mean anything srs by the winky face bullshit.
    and i dont use dictionary.com. i use google, bitch.

edit: im sorry, i didnt mean to call you a bitch - used it for dramatic effect.

6. and actually, now that i think about it...the whole reason why i put the "sorry boys ;)" was to put emphasis on the BOYS. that only BOYS offer weed and expect to have sex.

i didnt know a winky face meant so much. :rolleyes:

7. Dunno if that was entirely true, but I felt like you were implying something. If you weren't, then my bad - forget it.

8. i wasn't implying anything by it...

but thanks, I'll appreciate your nonexistent apology for calling me narcissistic and having no appreciation for my fellow human beings and indirectly calling me stupid. ;)

9. #1929 Santas Spy, May 17, 2011
    @Samson: Fantastic looking grow, I actually smelled my screen that looks so good.

As for using weed to hook up with girls, anything that wouldn't happen without weed wouldnt happen with weed.

Some girls, not all, use guys for weed but toking rules (at least at my place) have no gender distinction. Male or female, if someone keeps trying to leech they can go find some other sucker.

Personally I think that most girls are more fun to smoke with than most guys since guys will clear bowl after bowl then be out cold on my beanbag for 8 hrs while girls will get a buzz going, and enjoy it while proceeding to whatever is next, and most of the time that means heading out for food or watching a movie or something but unless something was started before smoking it doesn't usually lead to sex.

10. #1930 VikingToker, May 17, 2011

[​IMG]

11. i know that if i'm high or not, if i dont want to have sex with you - i wont have sex with you. that's 100% true. obviously sex isn't a side-effect of weed, that wasn't what i was saying. i'm saying when a guy comes up to a girl (whether he knows her or not, you dont know his initial intentions) and says "hey, come over later, i'll smoke you up" the woman can either think one of two things: a) aw, what a nice man. he's going to let me come into his house and he's sparking me up! or b) hm, what's the catch? why's this guy being so nice to me? what does he want?

a lot of you are really tunnel-minded. it's like "well i dont do that shit, so YOU'RE WRONG! but wait wait, guys dont use weed for sex but girls use guys for weed! yes i know this! its fact! you're wrong and i'm right!" i can easily say girls dont use guys for weed.

if the guy is stupid enough to spark someone up without knowing her interest in him - then he deserves to get played the fuck out. any smoker in this world would accept a free blunt/joint/bowl - now you're telling me i need to have feelings for you to hit this? sike. you say false hopes, i say false advertisement.

12. I love this post so much.
    It's basically been my expression the entire time in relation to him.

13. Wow didnt know you all actually thought that, although in hindsight it explains alot...

When i say "ill smoke you up" i mean ill smoke you up, but my seshs are always big groups not 1 on 1.

14. I also am very decisive in my word choices for making that distinction. Don't like girls, but DAMN do I love me a woman!!!! :D

15. i wouldn't say we ALL think that. just like you cant say ALL guys have good intentions when offering a girl to smoke. just like i cant say ALL guys want sex in return for weed. we cant assume that just because we do it or dont do it, that everyone is just like us. that's being self-centered. i wish more guys would be like you but some aren't. you gotta understand the age group i'm talking about too - mature men will smoke a woman out because he doesn't see it as an opportunity to get something in return.

16. And yeah, guys, if YOU offer to smoke her out, what the fuck do you think she's gonna say, regardless of whether she wants to jump your chicken bone or not? If someone is gonna get me high, fuck yeah! They offered. It's the same thing as buying a girl a drink. Of course she'll accept it. Technically, she doesnt even have to speak to us as soon as she's got that drink. "Hey, thanks man, I'm just waiting for my bf to get back from the ATM and I was getting thirsty! ttyl dude!!!" This happens to me when I go to the 80's night at Elysium in dt Austin. I get hit on by gay guys ALL. THE. TIME. I take care of my appearance, and I have a "pretty boy" kind of face, so I guess it's inevitable. But they offer to buy me drinks all the time. Of course I accept!!! They never even bothered to determine my situation before offering me something free, in this case, determining if I'm even gay or bi in the first place. As soon as I get that drink, it inevitably comes up that I'm not into dudes, and they, all pissed and dejected, move along. Not my fault dude! BUT, if I was going around feigning interest in gay guys, approaching THEM, and pretty much asking for the drink, then that's on me. There's tons of people out there, guys and girls, that do that shit, and shame on them. Don't be a weasel like that. Sorry, that went a bit long. See my point though? If guys are pissed of about girls taking advantage of them for weed...... don't smoke them out. I've turned people down from sessions before, I could care less. That's life, there's not enough for more people and you didnt pay. Don't care if you have a vagina or not, be out.

17. No girls to smoke with

[​IMG]

18. Awwww Viking! No bueno, man!!! Go out and make you some lady friends!!! I bet you any of the women on here would totally get in a sesh with you, wouldn't you, ladies? :D

19. Just no female stoners here. :p Only one I smoke with is my American bud's Italian girlfriend. Norwegian chicks, for some reason way more than guys, consider MJ to be a terrible drug. Norwegian women are sharp, ruthless business(/sex)machines gearing up to take control of a relationship, don't take any kind of shit and usually get what they want. Hard to get one to schmoke with me!

Send some ami stonerchicks to Norway. We have free healthcare, you get paid to study, great gender equality, and plenty of tall, well-built men! gogo

20. helped you out a little bit there ;)

(if its even an hour :confused_2: )