**Stoner chicks unite..For the guys from a girls perspective..Get your ?'s answered**

Discussion in 'General' started by samson32, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Agree. It's like... from top to bottom, yeah, nice legs, nice hips, nice tits, nice... where is her face and why is she hiding them behind a pair of radar dishes?

On the other end of the cool scale: chicks who wear blues-brothers sunglasses. Saw a babe the other day wearing a pair of those, walked around with a boner for years afterwards.

2. Ya'll girls sure know how to PISS A GUY OFF!!! fuck gonna go chief, swim and try to calm down before i kill someone or someones pet.

3. Ok baked now and while still pissed at least the herb expanded my mind enough that i was able to figure out the rules of the game shes trying to play. fuck gameplaying. hmmm brain stopped working mid-plan....this wierd shwag i got is strange, makes me see dead people. no joke.

4. Crazy.. I don't know if I would try shwag that made me see dead people.. Scary.. :eek:

Sorry for your girl trouble though.. It may take some time, but it will get better.. Maybe not with her, but once you find that special girl you'll know.. Love shouldn't be work.. It should just come naturally..

:smoke:

5. the solution for me, being a nice guy who got metaphorically pooped on for almost all 4 years of high school, was finding a nice girl.
    over a year, going strong easy!

6. Lucky bastard :cool:

7. Wow sorry this isnt even the right thread to be complaining about this stuff. whoops

8. #2008 samson32, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011

I actually think it is interesting hearing guys opinion on these types of things..

Like the sunglasses.. I don't wear big shades.. I'm more of a sporty girl, but I never really thought about how something as simple as sunglasses could easily be a turnoff..

I mean I'm not proclaiming it bash the women day so lets try not to get offensive, but little things like that might be able to help someone out there..

We can understand that you are having trouble with your girl though and for this I'm sorry, but no need to bash us for it.. Just remember that we are all individuals.. Feel free to explain your problems and situation.. Get it off your chest kinda thing.. Just be gentle on us since most of us out here act completely different than that..

I really do hope that things get better for you.. If it is this bad now though do you really want to deal with all this in the future?

:smoke:

9. I've only ever smoked with girls twice and that was when their boyfriend was also with us.

Worst high ever, whenever the boyfriend leaves the room I get horny as fuck and have to watch what I say/do.

10. Yeah chicks I know dont ever smoke, I know one that does the occasional edible but other than that all they do is smoke cigarettes...which doesnt really make sense to me to be honest.

11. LOLOL. reminds me of the time me and my ex smoked with one of his "new friends" from college. and the guy was like nervous and when my boyfriend went to buy the dutch, me and the guy are in the car and he's like "so wassup? wassup like? wassup?" wassup with what? lmao.

12. #2013 Elenamonster, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    I'd have to say I'm fairly new to smoking, but hey!

So, to those of you in college would you say that not a lot of girls smoke at your schools? Where I go tons of girls smoke so when I visited my friend at another school I was surprised when his friends told me they had never smoked with a girl before. Is this the same thing with other people?

:3

13. like half the people i know who smoke at my school are girls, but out of everyone i know id say its more like 30% female

14. I don't know many chicks here that don't smoke at least on occasion at a party or during finals week. Hell I meet chicks all the time at my smoking spot almost every other day.

15. Almost every girl here will smoke at a party, but I only know a few who smoke in their spare time.

16. That's awesome, yo :). Do you guys know the tumblr fuckyeahstonerchicks.tumblr.com ? I've spotted about 5 girls just who go to school with me haha

17. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh10RjfgGHeQg7CGv3]Video: White Girl Goes In On the Females With Major Needs![/ame]

she makes such a good point. :hello:

18. women be silly.

at least the ones who speak up most usually are.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. I know a few girls that smoke. I was actually surprised by how many people smoke in general.