Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Chicks in MN

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fastal12147, Nov 21, 2011.

1. hey GS i was wondering if anyone else knows of very few girls who toke in MN. i know of 1 who smokes daily, but other than not too many have even tried it. maybe it's cuz i live in a rural area, but i thought this might be the case for the rest of the state as well. well, back to toking. peace :smoke:

2. lol trust me man, there are plenty of girls who smoke in this state, just got to get out of the boonies and into some populated area and you will find them. Good luck with your search lol

3. lol it must be where you live man...

I'm in Illinois and I've met quite a few MN stoner girls in my life lol

4. So because you personally only know one, you assumed that that would be the case for the rest of an entire state?

5. i don't think he meant the whole state just girls he knew.

6. Uh, no, he definitely seems to think it would be the same in the rest of the state.

7. #8 ILLOGIK, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    It's kind of like when some one says "My whole area is dry, no one has any weed"
    No... that's not true, just the people you know are dry.
    Same goes to the OP with his post... No... there are plenty of stoner chicks up in MN. you just dont know the right people/dont hang out with the right crowds.

8. Get out of the sticks...
    Plenty of stoner girls around.
    Try cities with college campuses.

9. you're the only 2 people in MN that smoke...sorry

10. I wish I had a chick to smoke with... :(