Stoner Chick from Florida!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brizziebxtch, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! My name's Brizzie, I've been a proud stoner for 4 years now. I live in a cool suburban town on the west coast of Florida in Tampa Bay. I'm 19 years old. Random fact: Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack ice cream is AMAZING. Hmm...my interests include hanging out/smoking with friends, cooking and baking, watching stupid videos on YouTube, watching TV, using the computer, writing, and of course, smoking. I love meeting new people, and I figured what better way to meet new people than on a forum? I haven't really used one since I was maybe around 12 or 13 (it was a System of a Down fan club forum) but I'm sure I can get back into the hang of it pretty easily. If anyone wants to know a little bit more about me, feel free to ask!

2. I used to live in Quincy, FL.

3. Welcome to The City, from the southshore of Tampa Bay (G-town-Riverview)

4. Hey Brizzie whats up? I just made my account a few hours ago and I live in the SWFL area.. about 2 and half hours from tampa.. just here it looks like a cool forum. Im a real chillled person and gets a long easily really relaxed. have never been on a forum. just looking to meet some new people lol hit me up

5. What up from St. Pete, where all the cool people live in Tampa Bay :)

6. sounds good
    welcome to the city :smoking:
    Orlando here

7. Orlando here too

8. Welcome to GC :)