Stoner Caves

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SpeaksWithAroma, Sep 22, 2018.

1. May be the wrong place for this, but i want to tell you about my idea, i want to build a stoner cave, im gonna do updates as i go through this, im going to buy one of those 10x12 lowes sheds for 500 bucks, i wanna run electricity to it and have a desk and gaming type setup, and a couch or 2 with a coffee table, maybe some bluetooth sound bars, i want it to be a chill place i can smoke or game with my friends, tell me what you guys think

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wanna know if I can swing by? 61HoxcWhHZL._SX569_.jpg

3. Posting Pics along the way?

4. Yeah ill post pics as i get everything, next monday im going to pick up the shed and everything, ill post pics today of the shed on the website, or if you wanna look it up its an Arrow 10x12, i figure thats plenty pf space for what i want to do lol

5. Possibly, i want those shirts

6. This is the shed if you were going to do this for yourself i strongly suggest it its a 10x14 with a roof like the pic, if youre 6ft or above youll hate the low roof ones

Attached Files:

7. Sounds like heaven. Have a little fridge and stuff to haha. Are you gonna have pc or console? What kinda games do you play?

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah i planned on getting a little mino fridgeim trying to get it started as cheap as possible though, probably going to get a ps4, but will probably buy a good laptop till i can build a PC, i mostly play battlefield 1, fortnite, and games like skyrim, i want a PC pretty bad cause i wanna play arma and stuff like that but its always been a curve because im left hand and its hard to get used to a keyboard, might get an xbox controller