Stoner book of interest

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by trickroller, Jun 29, 2017.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Mate, it's not of interest to me. You've also put it in a questions and answer forum, I'm sure there is a better forum for this post. Don't get me wrong- it was nice of you to share, just better if shared in the correct forum.

2. Which is the best forum for this mate? I think this one is perfect. Point me in the right direction then...
    And thanks for letting me know that U have no interest in it. I really care since you could have just said nothing and moved to the next thread that INTERESTED U but instead u took the time out of your day to point me in the right direction mayne

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I felt the philosophy or religious beliefs section would have been better, but you're right, I shouldn't have said anything. I did go to the link and checked it out. I guess your post could be an answer for an as yet unasked question, trickroller.

4. Not sure what it has to do with weed or people who smoke it? Thought it was going to be some good stoner read, seems like a religious journal. Which would be great in the religion and beliefs section.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thus we arrive at the real question. Do we post Off topic for more traffic or do we post in the right forum and have no one read it? Decisions.

Although, you'll find a more likely reader in the right forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ok I know now. Thanks for the kind educacíon matey

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Before we answer your question how bout we answer the question:
    "Hmmm how does an INDIVIDUAL decide which is THE RIGHT FORUM?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Uh, there's a books forum and a spirituality forum. Both would be good places to post. Again though, traffic is about zip...so that's the conundrum.

9. Cool. Didn't want to put it there. I actually believe here is the most suitable place. Thanks for the tip homie