Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Boner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by F4TbluNTZ420, Oct 8, 2015.

1. from urban dictionary:

an erection obtained for no reason other than the fact that the obtainee was too damn high
    Look at Ronnie! He's so fuckin' high he's got a stoner boner!

when you hit some weed thats so damn good, you pop a boner
    last night i smoked some weed that was so damn bomb, i poped a stoner boner straight through my pants!

Did this ever happen to anyone? My dick can't erect for shit when i'm stoned

2. ive gotten a stoner boner before hahahaha got very paranoid... wore gym shorts that day... maybe not a good idea

3. i dont get stoner boners randomly. but if im in the mood and start playing with myself or if a girl is with me, i will get harder than usual.

4. I play "whack a mole" with mine at the local Chucky Cheese.

5. Id get a giant boner if I spotted weed from a mile away right now. Im dry and not high and fuck this shit pass me a joint before I kill someone for a joint.

6. ^I'm right there with you, blackcat! Time to look into growing. That's what I've finally resorted to.

7. If only I had that option! Good luck my friend!

8. You Rollin up? Pass that joint man

9. gave my friend his first dab. he said he wasnt high at the first dab. hes a new smoker. i gave him another small one. this nigga got a stoner boner...... he started to scream i got a boner.... hes a very "unique" individual. it was hilarious tho cuz he got super high and i was at a decent high and i remember being super high like that when my main group of friends would get me high. id be a zombie. seeing the other perspective is hilarious pretty much.

10. Damn, I didn't know I was this popular

11. Sure, weed always gets me horny af.
    Like my erections get bigger and more intense I think, but there was one time where I was just chilling playing GTA after smoking a fuckload and I wasn't even thinking about sex at all.. then suddenly boom I basically instantly go from 0-60mph in terms of size of boner