Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Baja Blast 2014

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Henke, Feb 16, 2014.

1. First step: Get a container

2014-02-15 22.19.43.jpg

Second step: Pour in mixed berry Kool Aid. (Its blue)

2014-02-15 22.20.12.jpg

Third step: Add three mini A&W mugs of sugar to container.

2014-02-15 22.20.26.jpg

Fourth step: Add one 24 oz bottle of Moon Mist Faygo pop.

2014-02-15 22.18.43.jpg

Lastly:Add enough water to fulfill the 2 quart needs of the Kool Aid packet. Then shake until you feel its ready. (It should turn out a nice turquoise color)

Review: Its a nice smooth burst of multiple flavors at once. Its something to experiment with. I would highly recommend trying this. You may be able to change the pop brand but I'm pretty sure the Faygo brand is what makes this recipe come together. Its gotta be in the physics of the 24 oz bottle. Let me know what you guys think of this idea and if anyone tries this or has any other ideas for drinks feel free to post them.

Attached Files:

2. W.T.F. Is This? Fuck you i'm not Doing this shitt.  :mad:

3. Damnnnnn mang you missin out brah! Its pretty damn tasty. You know you like Baja blast :) 

4. You're going hard OP

5. Nice one Op ima have to try this out sometime just to see if it tastes like baja blast, it kinda Sounds like a recipe for diabetes though

6. ^^^^

7. If you believe in that kind of thing.

8. #9 Crates, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    [quote name="Henke" post="19533031" timestamp="1392538323"]If you believe in that kind of thing.[/quote
    What? Lol

It's a medical condition not an urban legend

9. Who even believes in that shit anymore, its the 21st century for crying out loud. Besides that, this drink was created with healthy ways in mind.You should try it man 

10. Looks really good.