Stoner Ancestors?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Frosty Bowls, Jul 12, 2017.

1. So Ive always heard people say Indians used a "Peace Pipe", which is full of weed. So do you guys think Indians would get super baked in there Tps and be like, "Listen, Brown Bear, I am starving, want to eat all of Chief River Tree's berries?" and eat like all the berries and corn and food in the village or somethin?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Lol then one opened a fast food restaurant named buffalo king or mcbuffalo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. upload_2017-7-12_9-30-56.png

"Often mixed it with other herbs, and plant matter".

Basically, what they smoked varied. I'd say some had mostly tobacco, but others may have had all sorts of crazy mixtures.
    After all, they had "medicine men", also known as Shaman in other cultures. Half of their entire schtick was getting blitzed out of your mind on various substances and "communicating" with the other side. I'm sure some wild, wild days and nights took place under a tiki or two.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. From the book Cannabis - Evolution and Ethno.: Cannabis/Hemp didn't hit North America until the Europeans

arrived, then it was grown as Hemp for rope etc

since the beginnings of civilization in Europe cannabis was bred as hemp ...oils were as unwanted by product of

hemp, those early farmers weren't dumb they soon learned to breed good hemp by not using them crappy Asian

seeds, preferring the northern stable strains ..no oil variety

With Chinese arriving in California back in the day they bought their own..perhaps for cooking,

that Asian strain again got loose and was soon crossed with the stable north American/euro strain

sorry to say to this day post WW2 north american strains is not so good

as it still contains some of those oils

and as many know wild USA Hemp is still to be found on many back roads in the south

By the end of WW2 and early cold war days the hemp industry was dead almost with many

going to that new NYON rope

good luck

ps I understand many peace pipes were filled with dry fungi

6. #6 waktoo, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017
    4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed.

Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

7. drugs have always played an important role in culture
    where certain tribes use hallucinogens to play a certain role; like a child becoming a man

since there are plants and vegetation that can act as a drug, which can be observed by primitive humans, we can infer that our ancestors would have had access to vegetation with mind altering substances being that animals in contemporary nature also indulge in drug use through consumption or other means

8. William Skaespeare, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson all smoked. I’m sure Lewis and Clark did, can you imagine journeying across North America in a canoe without any bud?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Think I heard Benjamin Franklin participated in weed. Know he is a man whore. Lol

10. No way bifocals were invented by a sober person

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1