Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Achievements!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyStarburst, Oct 14, 2011.

1. #1 JuicyStarburst, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    Tier 1 = 1 point
    Tier 2 = 2 points
    Tier 3 = 3 points
    Tier 4 = 4 points

How many points do you have?

Stoner Achievement by ~dude21862004 on deviantART

It's hosted on DeviantArt, and I can't seem to [ img][/img] it. Does anyone know if there is a way?

(As a side note, it took me forever to figure out where this picture could be hosted in a size big enough to read.)

If you are having trouble reading the achievements download the picture (it get's bigger) or go to the second page where LongboardStoned managed to embed the full sized pic.

2. I got to 20 then gave up, haha.

3. Downloaded the picture to look at later. Too much to read right meow, lol. Thanks though, looks funny.

4. I actually went through this entire thing to figure out how many points I had...don't know why....but I got 85

5. I was bored so I decided to try. Got 50

6. Just read through them all and it looks funny. Some of the print is small and hard to read for me though. And lol at the Alpha Phi Time To Get High because alpha phi is a sorority. But I'm adding up mine now

7. i don't like a lot of those. "smuggle weed onto a plane", yeah no thank you achievement list. Dumb list.

8. I got 47 a lot of them are bullshit lmao

9. Some are so random, cool list

10. Survive a 2-week T-break... check
    Smoke using household materials... check
    Smoke out Obama... mothafukkin check.

11. to be honest.... most of those arent even hard to achieve... besides... smoking out a pool until it needs to be closed and smoking out obama lol oh and obviously, smoking in outer fucking space...... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

12. I got to 0 then gave up

13. here in Bouldorado we achieve half of them on a regular basis lol

14. Dunno why you're getting so much hate. I thought it was pretty funny even though I didn't calculate my points. Thanks for sharing.

That's not a microphone- get busted for talking while holding a joint... too many checks on that one LOL

Clash of the Titans and FUUUUUU also made me laugh.

15. I agree, I did lot of those in daily basis when I was a pothead for example,

Smoke during day in public area
    smoke before class
    supply friend a lighter who needs it
    smoke before bed every other night for one month
    smoke at drive thru

Those are good ol' days...

16. I read through a bunch of them haha they are pretty funny. To much to add up though

17. Nice job Longboard. How'd you do it?

18. 72. There were a couple border-line ones that I decided not to count.