stoned_soldier's challenge to the world..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned_soldier, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok men, listen up.. though there\'s no prize money for the completion of this challenge, there needn\'t be any because i find that it\'s impossible to complete the challenge..

the challenge is this: do not touch your penis for an entire 24 hours.. i guarantee you cannot do this.. you will need to pee at some point.. that is unless your cock is just a bellend and can pee hands-free.. just a thought..

whoever can do this has a really small cock or very good penial manoueverabilty..

2. lmao man!! Ill try.. but yea i don\'t think ill make it.

3. LMAO! I thought this was going to be a political thread since that seems to be the trend but when I read it, I busted out laughing. :D Good luck, guys!!!!!

I have a question, soldier? Are you guys allowed to let girls touch them? :p

4. i might undertake this challenge sometime during the weekend....sounds real hard though

5. Reform MaryJane Laws: no, that\'s cheating cuz then the girls can help you pee..

6. lmao

Damn...\'s too cold to go swimmin and pissing in the great wide ocean...otherwise I could have done it...just 100 m to the sea from where I live :mad:

7. well.... im out :D
    lol did anyone see that seinfeld episode where they all made a bet not to masturbate?? that a great episode.

8. hah.. that was great.. i like how kramer said exactly that ^.. lol..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.