Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thegreenlantern, Jan 24, 2003.

1. i just wanted to see how many peopole are high at this very moment because i know i am

2. me too man me too. i put snow in the bong and smoked it. the weed that is not the snow

3. I sure am

4. I'm high, but not to the point of being stoned. I was stoned last night, three bowls instead of two.

5. I just took a fizat rizip of my tizight bizubbler. I'll be feelin it pretty quick.

6. THERE it is

7. ineed i am..thanks for askin.

8. Im pretty high right now. Few bowls in my bubbler.

9. HIGH All, yup had to puff one back by myself...I love it when I'm the only one awake.

10. yep .. smoking a bowl from my glass piece right now ... got half a bowl left and already pretty fucking stoend..

11. yep stoned off my ass. put away all the frilly pieces and just me and my glass pipe for the evening :D

and maybe a joint later on

happy fuckin' friday!!
    xoxoxo~

12. well i am high, but i don't have much weed so i am going sparingly.

13. I'm stoned and have been drinking so yeah, my answer is yes, I am.

Hell yeah, Ganjaphish...Happy Fuckin' Friday!

14. No, i'm not :|

And i won't be for a very long time.

and thanks for reminding me of that, asshole.

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to snap. I'm just real edgy right now, you know how it is.

15. happy fuckin friday and of course saturday as well, RMJL!:) wake n bake, wonderful day so far! <3
    xo~

16. i'm not stoned :(

wish i was though, LOL

17. i got a hangover, does that count?

peace

18. cast my vote as high please...haha :D

19. fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you...