Stoned, with surround sound, brand new plasma TV, xbox 360 and surround sound.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eyes, Jul 3, 2006.

1. I set up my new plasma yesterday, and got the surround sound up today. So I invited my friend round to experience the wonders of Rockstar Table Tennis in high definition with AC DC playing in the background :D
    So he came round, and was like DUDE, WEED HERE and we proceeded to roll some joints. Then we got these new comfortable ass chairs and started toking while I signed him onto xbox live (He was really freaked how the 360 knew what his age was from his email addy) and we started to toke and play. SO DAMN GOOD. He thought someone was playing table tennis behind him -_-
    And then it went onto Perfect Dark Zero, and he thought it was video recorded or something. Then to the park to make out with random people.
    God damn I had a great day, and if anyone's got a 360 feel free to add me (Choaya)

2. that sounds fucking amazing, im waiting for ps3 though:hello:

3. Oh yeah, and I repeated surround sound for... Er... Emphasis ¬_¬

4. Fuck...can I come over?

Pics please!

5. I also have a 360...Dude you have to use the visualizer, plug your ipod into the 360 and just play with the visualizer. I was explaining it to my friend and I told him its like the itunes visualizer but in 3D and you can controll it (you can controll it using the right joystick i beliveve) its pretty insane, try it.

6. ...did u say u went to the park to make out with random people?

7. ^ yeah i was wondering about that too

8. lets brag

lol

9. ^ yeah wtf.

I'm a PC gamer myself, can't play any FPS games without mouse and keyboard, the precision makes the competition ALOT harder

10. Got My plasma a few months ago, got my surround sound yesterday, and i'm waiting until the end of the year for my new PLaystation 3. but the PS2 is going pretty well on it. The bullets come from behind you on Gran Theft Auto, it's awsome.

11. yeh but alot of skill from controlelrs ot do just as well

using a mouse to aim is about 3x easier to aim

12. i have a 360 aslo

<<<<<<<<<<< gamertag

13. thats awesome. I'm about to build a computer this week thats strictly gaming for when I go off to school, the graphics card is up to par with the PS3 and 360, so no worries for me.

14. I actually thought Perfect Dark Zero had pretty shitty graphics....especially in the cutscenes and shit, it looks like Grand Theft Auto-style shitty cartoon graphics. And when I'm playing I can never see shit. A lot of the background just blurs together in a dark blob.

15. I dont like Perfect Dark either for the 360, but NFSMW and Call of Duty and Fight Night are the shit

16. Dont forget about Tomclancys Ghost Recon-Advance War Fighter..

17. Yeah, I've done that so many times. Nothing beats ping pong with red hot chilli peppers (The visualisers fucked up, the guy who made it was on weed (WOOHOO) and he has a fetish for llamas)