Stoned while writig music.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Pyr, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Well got a free dime from my friend today not the best shit its alright but frees frees am i right? Anyways i an in a progressive metal band and i have my own thing where all the music and scores are written by me, the weeks been stressful, i haven't written in weeks, and haven't smoked in like 3 days. But i've been writing this song mainly about emotional trauma that has happened to this man in which him and and wife were fatally injured and on the way to the hospital the wife dies and the man lives and wants revenge to whoever the killer or killers are so my basic thought was well shit maybe my Ep should be named based on the story of which i am telling and every song title be a chapter of the story and the instruments help with the transitions of the story. Does that seem like a good idea?

2. Ohh and please don't say this is in the wrong thread its in the right one, I'm looking for constructive criticism not stoner bullshit.

3. Writig.

Anyway, im a drummer mainly thrash but i play every thing from black metal to jazz, playing stoned is incredible, my feet are like feathers and i do blast beats like a crackhead.
    I dont write music persay but i do make lil beats etc which i use as warm ups and ive done some sick imrovs when messing about, weed definitely helps as a musician, it adds a whole load of creativity, all the best musicians were fucked up on drugs which was probably the key to their success lol if i write shit this good whilst on bud imagine the possibilites skag could give me..

Edit: sorry, didnt even answer your question lol im on my phone, il be back later

4. Hahaha shit drugs opens every nerve and cell in your body and makes you great, but yeah thats true and its all good haha.