Stoned, Watching The Lion King

Discussion in 'General' started by StayHighAllDay, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Major nostalgia going on:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ly3_3f4BM]YouTube - The Lion King 1994 Walt Disney world original cartoon ( Full version HQ )[/ame]

2. This movie is full of underlying ways that teach triumph and wisdom. Watching it stoned really brings out everything you missed as a child. Great movie.

3. My life is like simba when he was living with timon and pumba. I've ran away from something.....I need to face my fears and take my place as king.:(

4. #4 SirenWasHere, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree, the video game was the shit too. Though the stampede always killed me.

5. I think I was about 7 or 8 when this film came out, we went to the cinema to see it.

I don't remember seeing it since I was an adult. After reading this thread I'm downloading it now to watch tonight.

6. Dude, I posted the full length video from youtube. It's right there...dvd quality. Just watch it. :smoke:

7. Bless

8. awwwww shitttttt

I just might have to watch this

9. I never realized the Lion King was this deep, damn I was missing out as a kid

10. Long story. I only get a shitty 128kbps connection at home. I live in the middle of nowhere in a country that's a bit behind when it comes to internet connections. We don't even have a telephone line, so I have to use the capped 3G connection on my phone for my PC at home. I'm at work now where I get a 4Mb connection. I do all my downloading here to watch at home. I would if I could though. Cheers anyway.

11. Thanks for planning the next hour and half of my day for me.

12. im totally watching this now, thanks dude